Jerry M's Akuma Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that Gouken thread, and I would be down for that!!
Thanks for the encouragement Toe, I'm actually trying to collect both versions of Akuma.
And finally, yes that price is about twice as much as it should be. A more reasonable price would be between 500-650, I think....

Yeah I've been looking for a reg Akuma for around $500 max. Seems I somehow missed some on ebay recently. Its cool, with 500 out there it'll turn up again.

O mighty shin Akuma, show yourself to me and become one with my collection! :)

Finally got Akuma!! Let me figure out how to post pictures, should be some tomorrow.

Here we go!!!!

DSC_0265.jpg

Look awesome! Hey dude, if you wanna get rid of the brown marks on his chest just dip a q-tip in nail varnish and swipe it and it will come off with ease. Heard somebody else did that! Ahhhh I need to find me this bad boy!!!!!

Look awesome! Hey dude, if you wanna get rid of the brown marks on his chest just dip a q-tip in nail varnish and swipe it and it will come off with ease. Heard somebody else did that! Ahhhh I need to find me this bad boy!!!!!

Nal varnish=nail polish remover?

what about the paint beneath the brown marks, y'know the skin tone??

Yeh, thats the one. We call it varnish over here. Nothing will happen to the paint underneath. A friend of mine did this and said it worked like a charm. Post more pics, dude! :)

Well my Shin Akuma sold on e-bay and has been paid for. I didn't quite get $1400. Anyone thinking they are going to get this statue for under $1000 is living a dream. The rest of the Street Fighter line is so good and this statue is so rare it's value will sky rocket.

I think S.Akuma will be the only SF character who can command that type of price.

Sorry Crazyfoo, been really busy, goin to mexico, I'll try again in a week!!

Well my Shin Akuma sold on e-bay and has been paid for. I didn't quite get $1400. Anyone thinking they are going to get this statue for under $1000 is living a dream. The rest of the Street Fighter line is so good and this statue is so rare it's value will sky rocket.

We'll see about that. :D

Back