• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Really WTB PCS CSC Green Vega EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Rodimus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

'm looking for a PCS Green Vega statue to help me get closer to completing my PCS collection. Looking for local sale/pick-up to ensure statue makes it home safely. I am located in Souther California in Orange County and will also be at SDCC this week. Would love to find someone willing to sell for a local sale. I can drive out to your location, meet you half way or we can meet up at SDCC. Looking for Vega with no breaks or repairs and all 3 heads(original unmasked, masked and replacement unmasked head that was provided by Jerry due to poor factory paint on the original. Willing to pay current market price. Hope you guys can help me out. Please PM if you are willing to sell or can give me a good lead. Thank You

Back