Jerry M's Akuma Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh...I sold my exclusive for a LOSS because everyone was crying about the paint rubs. They weren't even that bad on mine, but it was like the plague of death. Glad I held onto my regular Akuma though.

Good luck finding the piece. It is definitely a winner.

Here are some pics of the exclusive to tie you over.

SS Shin Akuma PF

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

Ugh...I sold my exclusive for a LOSS because everyone was crying about the paint rubs. They weren't even that bad on mine, but it was like the plague of death. Glad I held onto my regular Akuma though.

Good luck finding the piece. It is definitely a winner.

I purchased one of these from a forum member with paint rubs. In the photo's they looked huge and I was prepared for the worst. When I recieved him I couldn't believe how tiny the marks looked in real life. I just left them. They were very small and are hidden under the necklace. Very glad I purchased him.

Well I got a reply from PLAY. This is what they said :

"I am sorry for the delay in responding however I wanted to confirm the details regarding this item before replying.

I have spoken with our buyers and it appears that this situation sometimes arises with such limited production items. We are informed of release dates, which with an item like this are based on when the supplier will be able to source the stock, however this can alter based on their success in obtaining quantities of the item.

I do agree that the continued altering of the date does look bad, and so we have amended the site details to show it as unavailable. However, our supplier have confirmed that they are attempting to source a small number of items at present.

Unfortunately, we are still awaiting confirmation and if they are able to supply us we have been advised it may take 8 weeks for this to be completed.

As these are very limited items I am sure you appreciate the difficulties in obtaining stock, however should you still wish to obtain the figure we will of course instruct our supplier to continue with the process.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this matter may have caused, and apologise for the confusing information regarding stock dates. "

It has now been taken of the website. Things don't look good for me. :(

Sorry, buddy... time to wait it out on ebay, if you see the Shin Akuma ya gonna pick it up? May as well, even though you mentioned you want the regular edition of the line.

Been at home all day today and been looking everywhere. I don't think I'll ever find one, lol. Anybody willing to sell theirs? :)

Not yet, seller said it shipped on the 15th and it has a long way to travel!

there is a shin akuma in the commerce section if ya want, pretty steep price though, 1400!!!!!

Good luck, guys. I'll let u guys know if I see one somewhere.

On other note, I'm trying to have Jerry make a Master Gouken statue, hope he comes through with it. I would like to have the brothers displayed next to each other.

there is a shin akuma in the commerce section if ya want, pretty steep price though, 1400!!!!!

Thats a joke for a price, and it's imperfect as well (scratches on chest and dents in signed poster).

That price is crazy! No way would I pay that much and plus I really think the regular is way better then the exclusive. Just looking for regular. :)

Back