Jerry M's Akuma Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol i know what you mean. The ones you canceled becasue you think it will not go up in price, GOES up in price.

I have like 2 Capt. America Excl. in my closet right now hoping for the value to go up but still no go.

I sat on my Green Hulks for nearly 2 years. As soon as I sold, boom, up goes the price.

I held on to my Hot Toys Ancient Pred for 1 year and it was selling for retail. Some guy posted a WTB thread and I sold it for $200. 3 days later, BAM !!! $600-800. Hurt like a mofo.

I hope the green vega skyrockets like akuma did. Im holding on to mine until it's up there.

I'll be sure to let Cloud know when I sell my green vega for big bucks too. :)

I'm holding on to mine. I love Street Fighter. It'll be hard to buy all 3 various Vega though. At least my bro and I secured one for each on the very limited Vega. The other 2 will be a bit easier to get later on.

I'm holding on to mine. I love Street Fighter. It'll be hard to buy all 3 various Vega though. At least my bro and I secured one for each on the very limited Vega. The other 2 will be a bit easier to get later on.

I passed on the Vega's since the Ryu's weren't really doing much.

anyone received anything on the Green Vega yet? Should be receiving something over the next few weeks.

So, did you preorder vega and cammy from SS or are you using a different distributor.

AKUMA MADNESS on ebay right now:google:google:google

4 akumas, one at the bargain clearance price of $2,599.99

I see one regular Akuma for 1,000.

Nash: Heh, I expect to see a BIN of $3,000 and no less. But I have a feeling it will end up in your "Million Dollar club" along with your faux fates...unsold in the closet ;P

I see one regular Akuma for 1,000.

Nash: Heh, I expect to see a BIN of $3,000 and no less. But I have a feeling it will end up in your "Million Dollar club" along with your faux fates...unsold in the closet ;P

No worries. hanging on to the Faux Fates is no big deal. 3 bills sitting in my closet...whoopde-doooo.

I guarantee you I'll be the one laughing in the end. :D Same with Hicks

The last two Shin Akumas on ebay have sold for $645 last week and this week one sold for $660 with paint rub. So prices are falling

A Shin just sold for 700. Seems like price is steadying around there.

Too bad I forgot to bid on it while I was at my ball game...:( Fellow freaks, hook me up with one!

A Shin just sold for 700. Seems like price is steadying around there.

Too bad I forgot to bid on it while I was at my ball game...:( Fellow freaks, hook me up with one!

Well I think there are many factors for that auction result to turn out the way it did. Including your ball game. An item is worth what the 2nd craziest bidder willing to pay + the increment. If you were bidding $2000 on it, it could have gone for $2050 who knows. :google

Back