Statue PCS: 10th Anniversary 1/4 scale Akuma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're fine as long as you have confirmation from Paypal.

I couldn't pay through PayPal it said PayPal unavailable I payed with my debit card but I did recieve a message on my phone from my bank if I made a payment to pop culture shock and to reply yes if I did so looks like payment was taken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I couldn't pay through PayPal it said PayPal unavailable I payed with my debit card but I did recieve a message on my phone from my bank if I made a payment to pop culture shock and to reply yes if I did so looks like payment was taken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is it under your orders on the website?

We are pleased to announce that we will be including a second set of legs in the Ultimate Akuma EX set! The set will also include a second costume to offer our collectors even more options to display this incredible collectible!

b0ac06c1-592d-4b27-ad0b-3074568d7e22.jpg

Preferred customers just got to order the Shin 1/4 Ex now.
I ordered one. With only 150 it should go fairly quick.
I'm thinking it's also a way for PCS to get a jump on everyone who might order the PrototypeZ Shin tonight too.

Attachments

• 20170908_153216.jpg
    20170908_153216.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I just checked my email and ordered. Lucky it was still available. Still getting the prototypez ones.

Back