Statue PCS: 10th Anniversary 1/4 scale Akuma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mind blown!
Freakin' awesome display options and for $1K.
Sounds steep but you're getting a lot of posing options.

Way to go PCS! :clap

Nice to know this whole Big Thing with the New Website equals to the same Old Website.
Crash Crash Crash.
Took me an hour to get an Ultimate Ex.
Everytime I hit Confirm as the Final Link, it would do nothing then it said my Cart was Empty. Literally re-did the Whole Process from Beginning to End Eight Times before it was finally accepted.
Great New Site! So much easier now! :clap

Debating which version I would want. I only like a few heads from the ultimate version and I wouldn't want to display Akuma with the SF5 torso. The classic is the one I really want but I don't like the padded hands and the fabric belt. Doesn't he wear all rope in SF4?

Not going to order another when he already have a 1/3 Shin Akuma. But anyway, Dhalsim looks awesome. So does Bison.

Nice to know this whole Big Thing with the New Website equals to the same Old Website.
Crash Crash Crash.
Took me an hour to get an Ultimate Ex.
Everytime I hit Confirm as the Final Link, it would do nothing then it said my Cart was Empty. Literally re-did the Whole Process from Beginning to End Eight Times before it was finally accepted.
Great New Site! So much easier now! :clap

:lol :lol

Debating which version I would want. I only like a few heads from the ultimate version and I wouldn't want to display Akuma with the SF5 torso. The classic is the one I really want but I don't like the padded hands and the fabric belt. Doesn't he wear all rope in SF4?

Same dilemma here. Still went with the classic ex though. I believe Jerry has said that the classic ex was more of a nod to the og akuma pcs first released than a sf4 representation.

I ordered but still haven't recieved a confirmation email from pcs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was bloody chaos when the preorder went live this morning, as many people expected. Took me 40 mins of continual refreshing of the page to finally get through to the checkout and complete it! Glad I managed to secure an Ultimate Edition though. This will be one hell of a statue to have in the collection!

Funny how there was all this chaos and crashes and this piece looks like it still hasn't even Sold Out yet?
That should mean there probably wasn't even that many people logging in at the same time and it still crashed this New & Improved Site.
The Old Site at least took an Item that Sold Out within minutes to Crash the site.

Back