Premium Format Jack the Ripper production peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dahmer's next!

BB

:dunnoWhat's with comments like this? The Ripper was never caught or identified. It's not even known whether all the murders were by the one person. Dahmer would be in bad taste and disgraceful to the families of his victims.

I don't know if you Guys have ever taken any Psychedelic's LSD,Peyote.But I swear when I saw this Ripper peek I had a flashback.

I think the Sculptor watced too many Guillermo Del Toro movies before he worked on this piece.And went overboard.

You can't catch mermaids by staying in the boat.

I wonder if it will have a switchout human head.

You can't catch mermaids by staying in the boat.

I wonder if it will have a switchout human head.

It already appears to have the 2 switch out heads. I can't think of a PF before coming with 3 alternate heads. But that would be a great exclusive in the least - human head and hands for thosee wanting a more realistic take on him.

I'm excited about this one, hope some good pics come from the Con, I would like a regular "hidden face" human head as an exclusive.

:dunnoWhat's with comments like this? The Ripper was never caught or identified. It's not even known whether all the murders were by the one person. Dahmer would be in bad taste and disgraceful to the families of his victims.

So you're saying that because the Ripper was never caught or identified(even though modern looks at the case files have a pretty good idea of who it was) that this isn't in bad taste but Dahmer would be? By the same token then it would be okay to do the Zodiac correct?

I hate to tell you this but there's plenty of Serial Killer merchandise out on the market. Serial Killers are the real life monsters in our reality, they are vilified by most, glorified by others but they intrigue almost everyone.

You think it's in bad taste, I think it caters to a market who don't mind the darker parts of humanity. Either way you have your opinion and others can have theirs.

Sideshow does these pieces because they don't have to pay a licensing fee since no one owns the rights to Jack The Ripper. I mean, the sculpt looks great but I REALLY wish they would get on with a Myers and Leatherface PF. The new Jason and Freddy PF sculpts look amazing and I wish they would spend their funds on statues that would have a true horror following rather than these creative "interpretations" of characters not many people are interseted in (no offense to anyone that's buying this piece, he does look good).

pics of this at the con are awesome.One of my favorite piece so far.This screams Lovercraft.

Can you post the pics here?

from Mike Crawfords pics :

sdcc2012_sideshow_miscbig_1.jpg

sdcc2012_sideshow_miscbig_2.jpg

Thanks Shai:rockLooks really, eerily creepy. I wasn't and still aint sold on the supernatural theme, but damn does that carry presence!

Back