Premium Format Jack the Ripper production peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Who'd've thought?

tumblr_liqvuo9bs81qav29fo1_500.gif

I think I'm sold on those pics! It will fit in nice with my SOTA Nightmares pieces. This isn't up for PO yet is it?

I like it a lot more now that I've seen the whole piece. Not sure if it has a place in my collection yet though. Disappointed it's not hellraiser I'm seeing as a horror release as well.

So what's the expected price on this piece?
Something near the price of the joker/batman I hope....

...It's ____ing amazing looking

It's a great sculpt with a twist, just oozing with the perfect amount of creep factor. If it's on flexpay... I'm going to get this!

Lovecraft + gangs of ny = jack the ripper

Your right it does have that Gangs of NY meets Lovecraft feel to it. Maybe that's why I'm really digging this since I'm a fan of both looks.

I like it a lot more now that I've seen the whole piece. Not sure if it has a place in my collection yet though. Disappointed it's not hellraiser I'm seeing as a horror release as well.

Yeah, Pinhead not making an appearance was a huge disappointment. One of my most wanted horror characters along with Michael Myers.

Yes, I itch for the Pinhead PF as well.

So what's the expected price on this piece?
Something near the price of the joker/batman I hope....

...It's ____ing amazing looking

Since it's a Sideshow original, I'm hoping it's a bit cheaper than both Joker and Batman.

It's a great sculpt with a twist, just oozing with the perfect amount of creep factor. If it's on flexpay... I'm going to get this!

:exactly::goodpost:

I'm really liking this piece as well. It is highly creative and a lot better than I expected after seeing those teasers awhile back.

Back