• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

iTrader Feedback system

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Luis138 for quick payment on a Grundy leg. Thanks bro!

Any updates regarding integrating the old scores into the new system? :D

Not that I know of.
As I understand it Dave is waiting for iTrader to do some upgrading so the FB can be transferred over, until then the thread will remain in the WTB area for people to refer to.
x :duff

I don't think people quite understand the new feedback system yet. :lol

You don't post the feedback in here guys, you go through the iTrader system now. It's explained in the first post of this thread. :duff

:rotfl

yep...I figured it out now :joy
:lol You should be used to it since you use Ebay Felipe. ;)

I have a question for Dave or a Mod. I read that the settings were changed on the system, so are we allowed to leave feedback per item now and not just per transaction? And does the buyer get the same feedback as the seller, since he/she bought multiple Figures/Statues etc.?

please find a way to put the old feedback on the Itrader system, administration.Thank you.

I got one feedback from a deal that took place early this year and its written in the old feedback-thread, can we(me and the seller) give eachother feedback on the new iTrader-system now or will we have to wait for the mods to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back