• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

iTrader Feedback system

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is already written in the old thread then please leave it and do not re-post it on the new sytstem.
Hopefully once the new system is upgraded/updated the old information can be transferred. Until then, it is still available in the Feedback Thread.
Many thanks
x :wave

So if a transaction is done strictly through PM with no thread at all, how do you go about leaving feedback? Is it even possible with the new system?

So if a transaction is done strictly through PM with no thread at all, how do you go about leaving feedback? Is it even possible with the new system?

I am pretty sure not so just make sure to have a thread and it won't be a problem.

I am pretty sure not so just make sure to have a thread and it won't be a problem.

No need to just make a thread for a private sale. It's not forbidden but you can just put the link to the FS section in the URL and explain in the notes that it was a private sale
x :duff

No need to just make a thread for a private sale. It's not forbidden but you can just put the link to the FS section in the URL and explain in the notes that it was a private sale
x :duff
Thanks so much Shell. :duff This was a sale under special circumstances between me and a member here and I didn't want him to lose out on the credit. :)

If you or another mod is wondering about it, just let me know in a PM and I can explain it, as we might be doing more transactions like this in the future.

OK...
This has never happened to me, it's the firs time, but I'm a bit upset by it....
I'm selling this figure and a member says he'll buy it, he asks for my Paypal ID and even provides me with shipping address and all that... no payment yet...
4 days later I PM about it... nothing
3 days later I PM again, and this time around I get a reply
from the member saying: "Sorry, I found one somewhere else"
I even put the figure as pending/sold for a week...

I'm so tempted to use the Negative feedback...
am I overreacting?...

I agree with the others... its an annoyance, but still not a negative. Stuff like this usually did warrant a neutral with the old system... basically people being flaky.

And that is still possible here as we can leave positive, neutral and negative. Just not sure if we are now only limited to feedback for times when money, items or services have been exchanged. Or if it can also be for time wasters.

hi. is there some way we can link to or reference our old feedback rating? i had about 49 + ratings. more than at any other board. now when i link to it, so as to show someone my good dealings, it's a dead link. so in reality i'm someone who's been here for years and had completely positive transactions , but i'm not able to show proof of that. and of course my old links being dead make it look like i'm shady or lying.

edit: nevermind heh. found it. :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48707

hmm. for some reason, when i click on the links in my message they go to 404

Last edited:
What happened to the quick link at the top of the page? It's hard trying to find someones itrade.

It's still there, for me at least. Its at the very top in white along 'Home/Forums/Blogs and Gallery'.
x :peace

lol i just found out firsthand what a joke this feedback system is. natzi mods ftw.

Still not working for me - the number of feedbacks under
a username, which is usually a link, is simply text for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back