• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

iTrader Feedback system

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help.. I cant submit feedback.. it state:

beachfox, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can someone assist me?

Thanks

I can't get it to work either. Until it gets fixed I would like to state that beachfox bought two of my statues, Wolverine Exclusive Comiquette, and Red Skull Exclusive PF and was great to deal with. Paid right away and had great communication with me. Very nice guy.

OK everyone - if you are unable to leave feedback through iTrader (which seems to be working sporadically at best) please leave your feedback in the FEEDBACK thread.

This thread will be updated...if people are posting feedback in numerous threads, chances are someone's feedback is going to be missed.

Here is the link for the FEEDBACK thread:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48707

Thank you.
:duff
Jen

OK everyone - if you are unable to leave feedback through iTrader (which seems to be working sporadically at best) please leave your feedback in the FEEDBACK thread.

This thread will be updated...if people are posting feedback in numerous threads, chances are someone's feedback is going to be missed.

Here is the link for the FEEDBACK thread:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48707

Thank you.
:duff
Jen

Is the iTrader Feedback going to be fixed Jen? I liked the system much better than the old one. It's more user friendly and a great feature to have.

+1 to Leatherneck. Good guy to deal with.

Cory, I will leave you an iTrader feedback when its working again.

I'm confused because I've seen other's posting +1 in the old feedback method, I just submitted a iTrader +1 to a member and it still works, is it just not working for certain members and ppl are just flip flopping between both systems.

+1 for crazypredator2
Super fast shipping and sexy packaging, thanks a ton for the great fig mang!

Yea I cannot give anyone feedback but I can receive it.

I wish we could just have it all in one place, it's a pain the butt to look two different places, the iTrader I believe is the best option since you can see it right there in the profile of the member IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back