• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

iTrader Feedback system

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticing something of a glitch. I bought two items from a member, and left 1 feedback. When I tried to leave feedback for the second it said I needed to wait until 1:45 on the 14th to leave another. Well, it was 1:47 and it was still saying I needed to wait until 1:45.

Noticing something of a glitch. I bought two items from a member, and left 1 feedback. When I tried to leave feedback for the second it said I needed to wait until 1:45 on the 14th to leave another. Well, it was 1:47 and it was still saying I needed to wait until 1:45.

just wait until tommorow.. you'll be able to leave it then. :) you can't leave feedbsck for the same person twice in one day.

Each transaction is only good for one feedback even if there are more than one item in the transaction. It's not a glitch, that's how it's supposed to work.

This system is not very user friendly.
I am really unhappy with it and trying to get people to leave you feedback is going to be a nightmare.
I now have to wait a day to leave an additional feedback for somebody, where on the old system, it was a simple +2.
This is unnecessary in my opinion.

This system is not very user friendly.
I am really unhappy with it and trying to get people to leave you feedback is going to be a nightmare.
I now have to wait a day to leave an additional feedback for somebody, where on the old system, it was a simple +2.
This is unnecessary in my opinion.

Seems now it's only one per transaction.:confused:
before it was known to be a +1 for each figure. :dunno
the feedback in that regard is all backward ..imo.

well a solution to the problem would be to create separate thread for each item :)

well a solution to the problem would be to create separate thread for each item :)

Yes, but you are still prevented from leaving more than 1 feedback per user, per day.

If I bought 6 items off somebody, it would take 6 DAYS to leave feedback!
Even ebay doesn't make you do that, Im not against the new system, but it needs some serious revamping...and quick

Yes, but you are still prevented from leaving more than 1 feedback per user, per day.

If I bought 6 items off somebody, it would take 6 DAYS to leave feedback!
Even ebay doesn't make you do that, Im not against the new system, but it needs some serious revamping...and quick

its needs small changes not big ones i like it ...

Great tool..As a seller that does a lot of transactions on here, I just realized we can only leave 3 comments a day..is there any way to change this as I want all of the great board members I deal with to get all of their earned feedback

Joe

I like this new feedback system, and if I can figure out how to use it, anyone can.

Darklord Dave, is there going to be a way
to transfer our feedback # that we had on
the old system to the new system?

I like this new feedback system, and if I can figure out how to use it, anyone can.

Darklord Dave, is there going to be a way
to transfer our feedback # that we had on
the old system to the new system?

I thought he said that threre is a way and that it would be done down the road.

Yes, I'd like to integrate the past feedback and the developers of the program have said that something that allows that is in the works.

As for not allowing you to leave multiple feedback for a single transaction - I think this is a good idea. But it seems the consensus is that you should be able to leave feedback for each item in a transaction? So if you buy 50 trading cards from someone in a single transaction you should be able to leave a +50?

I've adjusted the settings so you can leave feedback for more than 3 members in a day.

If I buy 1:6 Sam and Frodo from one guy I should be able to leave a +2. Your 50 card analogy is a bit of an exaggeration.

If I buy 1:6 Sam and Frodo from one guy I should be able to leave a +2. Your 50 card analogy is a bit of an exaggeration.

Agreed.

If anything, just require that multiple feedback be justified with an explanation in the comment section for moderators to see. I'm sure it'd be easy for them to catch any abuses there, thus negating the cause for worry.

Also, the last thing we need is for people to post a dozen FS threads, one for each item they want to sell, just so they can get all the feedback they deserve. With the current system, if someone is selling a dozen different 1/6 figures for $100 a piece, and I buy two (for $200 total), I can only leave one feedback. But if the seller had spammed the board with a dozen threads, they'd get the two feedback they deserve.

Doesn't seem fair to me - especially since that's not how the old system worked.

Just to clarify - you can use the same thread for multiple sales. If someone lists 10 items in a single sale thread and sells to 10 different people all ten transactions can use the same thread as reference.

The problem with a multi-item purchase before was that you had to wait 24 hours to leave a second feedback for the same person. I've changed that so it's no longer the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back