• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

iTrader Feedback system

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe just as a rule of thumb... if a person purchases multiple items it is better to leave the number of feedback based on the value/quality of the objects.

For instance a loose lot of 20 figure parts would be 1, but 3 HT figures would be 3.

what if its a multiple service is it the number of heads for a paint job or just 1 if from the same painter?thanks

will at least the Number of past transactions be added to our profile? i was very close to the coveted 50 mark (BOLD lol) but am now a fat 0

Haha, I was wondering that as well. I'm guessing that the old thread will continue to exist for reference, and we will use this moving forward.

So maybe just as a rule of thumb... if a person purchases multiple items it is better to leave the number of feedback based on the value/quality of the objects.

For instance a loose lot of 20 figure parts would be 1, but 3 HT figures would be 3.

That's how I see it as well, GB. :D

what if its a multiple service is it the number of heads for a paint job or just 1 if from the same painter?thanks

I feel that if you are purchasing 2 painted heads...that deserves a +2 since there is some time/effort/skill involved in painting each of those heads.

However, if it's bulk items....for instance some clothing, sword, gun, hat, etc...than those would only count as a +1 for the whole lot.

will at least the Number of past transactions be added to our profile? i was very close to the coveted 50 mark (BOLD lol) but am now a fat 0

That is the plan...but it all depends on what kind of update is done for iTrader. I am under the impression that it is something that is being worked on...but I suppose only time will tell.

Can a mod fix this for me?

Somebody left me a rating, they left positive words but I guess they clicked "negative" instead? They also PMed me stating everything went well.

Thanks.

:confused: How many have to ask their trading partner to leave feedback?:banghead Can we have it to where the feedback doesn't show until both parties post it? It isn't fair that many are receiving feedback and not leaving any for others.:monkey2

:confused: How many have to ask their trading partner to leave feedback?:banghead Can we have it to where the feedback doesn't show until both parties post it? It isn't fair that many are receiving feedback and not leaving any for others.:monkey2

I always ask or at least say I left you feedback can you please leave me feedback when you are satisfied with the transaction.

Tell me about it. I still have to receive feedback for a transaction I made over a month ago where I have left and asked to be left feedback.

Mods, am I correct in guessing there is no time limit to when an individual can leave feedback for a transaction?

Tell me about it. I still have to receive feedback for a transaction I made over a month ago where I have left and asked to be left feedback.

Mods, am I correct in guessing there is no time limit to when an individual can leave feedback for a transaction?
While it would be encouraged (and polite) to leave FB asap, there is no time limit that I am aware of :duff
x :peace

well it is a better system, but i'm sure many don't want to take the time to figure out how to use it.

I never ask for feedback, but I always PM the person to tell them that the item arrived safely and that I left feedback. The feedback they received for that transaction should be erased if they don't leave feedback in a certain timeframe.

Nifty! Just found this thread. Gave some much needed feedback and got one in return! (thanks SS!)

Nifty! Just found this thread. Gave some much needed feedback and got one in return! (thanks SS!)

Haha thank you.

I was curious as to what it was because I know I haven't bought or sold anything recently that I haven't received feedback from.

Thanks!

well it is a better system, but i'm sure many don't want to take the time to figure out how to use it.

I never ask for feedback, but I always PM the person to tell them that the item arrived safely and that I left feedback. The feedback they received for that transaction should be erased if they don't leave feedback in a certain timeframe.

Seems that when you leave feedback the member is notified but iTrader (at least I've been getting notifications). So, seems that if that isn't enough to remind the member you are probably sol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back