• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

iTrader Feedback system

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could just have it all in one place, it's a pain the butt to look two different places, the iTrader I believe is the best option since you can see it right there in the profile of the member IMO.

Most friggin definitely!

Gotta get this thing fixed.

n00b programmers.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THIS THREAD. PLEASE LEAVE IT IN THE FEEDBACK THREAD. FEEDBACK LEFT IN THIS THREAD IS NOT BEING ADDED TO PEOPLE'S FEEDBACK SCORES.

do they have this fixed yet

Sadly, I don't think so.....but I am waiting to hear back from Dave.

Hi Jen -

Will the old feedback thread posts be carried over to iTrader once it is back online? I just got my 1st positive feedback here, so I'm a bit worried that it may be left behind when iTrader is back online. :confused:

Please reply whenever possible.
Thank you. :)

Regards,
Jeff

Not anytime soon. We have no way to transfer feedback from the feedback thread to iTrader. Dave hopes that perhaps with future iTrader updates, this option may become available. But as of now it is not.

We always recommend that people check iTrader AND the feedback thread to get a person's full transaction history on this board.

Last edited:
Well it looks like iTrader is going to be down for awhile...the iTrader folks can't seem to help fix the problem. So it's old school style until further notice.

Please leave all feedback in the brand new FEEDBACK THREAD. https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175 This thread will be updated regularly.

People need to look at both a person's iTrader score and the feedback thread to get a thorough understanding of a person's transaction history on this board. Perhaps if it looks like iTrader will be down for good, we will look into transferring iTrader feedback into the feedback thread.

I am going to close this thread for now so people don't mistakenly leave feedback here. If anything changes with iTrader, we will reopen it.

Some people are able to leave iTrader feedback. It does seem to be working sporadically, but there is no rhyme or reason behind who it works for and who it doesn't. Best thing is probably just to leave feedback in the feedback thread.

:duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back