• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

iTrader Feedback system

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am having problems leaving some feedback. The link is not accessible.

Are you trying to leave feedback through the person's profile page? I'm not having a problem with that....go to their profile page and then click the feedback tab.

Yeah the number is no longer a link for me either... but I can still view it by going to the profile. Basically adds a couple steps.

Are you trying to leave feedback through the person's profile page? I'm not having a problem with that....go to their profile page and then click the feedback tab.

Ahh that worked. This will be my first time submitting an original feedback post. NewB! :lol

I noticed the same problem, and will go to profile for this. Seems like there was also an itrader tab at the top of the page, that no longer appears for me. But maybe I'm imagining things.

Ahh that worked. This will be my first time submitting an original feedback post. NewB! :lol

Nope, scratch that last post. It still isn't working for me. I go to the persons page and then click submit feedback and I get this error...

vBulletin Message

El Roranous, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Balls. :monkey2

Well I'm not sure what's going on then...I didn't have that problem. I'll let Dave know and see what can be done.

:duff

Balls. :lol :lol

I noticed the same problem, and will go to profile for this. Seems like there was also an itrader tab at the top of the page, that no longer appears for me. But maybe I'm imagining things.

I can see it on my page. I wonder if you need to refresh your browser...I know there is a technical term for it...but I am not interwebs savvy. :eek:

Both the iTrader link at the top of the page and the tabs in the user profiles are working for me. I'm using Firefox..don't know if that would have anything to do with it or not? :dunno

I sent Dave a PM and hopefully he can shed some light on this issue.

I was using Safari when I've been having problems. So I fired
up a new session of Firefox and logged in to the boards - same
problem. When I click on the "Submit Feedback for X" link from
a user's page, I get the same error message

yodasan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

that I have been getting in Safari for the past two days.

I talked to Dave and he mentioned that there are several people who have this same problem. It is being looked into. Hopefully whatever the problem is, it will get fixed soon.

ive gotten the same problems from day 1.. Ive made a few high end deals and havnt been able to document the transactions.. Plus my 70 or so feedbacks arent carried over here making me look like an unsavory fellow.. Like Cummins..

I'm having the same problem being discussed above. Haven't changed my browser or anything and I've been able to do it in the past.

Figured I'd chime in, so you guys know that it's a larger site issue...

Looks like you guys are aware, but iTrader has been broken for the last few days...

+1 to Rory!!! Absolutely Perfect transaction! Thanks Bro!

When I click on the "Submit Feedback for X" link from
a user's page, I get the same error message

yodasan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
QUOTE]

I am having the same problem here.... Help please... :peace

As far as I'm aware Dave is looking into it peeps. So all we can say at the moment is make a note of who you need to leave FB for so when it is sorted out, you can add it as you usually do.
Shell
x :peace

I was just able to leave feedback with iTrader. Curious if anyone else is still having problems.

Still not able to leave feedback here. I can view feedback, but get the same message when I try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back