Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45470371718ae326cca7f285b61a577c.jpg

Just appalling quality for a $2k statue. I don't know how SS stays in business when they put out a product like this. :gah:

According to ss the base is normal. I find this really hard to believe. They offered me $100 credit and replacement arms and head

For those that have this statue, is the left foot (one with metal peg) supposed to be flush on the base or is it slightly elevated? I checked mine and it seems like the peg on the left foot does not go all way in. I was told its supposed to sit higher so the light underneath can be seen. Feedbacks appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is the one that would bother me the most, and is just another reason I hate that Sideshow opts to use slush casting for seemingly every product now.

You'd think they would know better than to use eggshell thin casting for a collectible that is going to have bright LEDs installed internally since there's a chance light will creep through and ruin it, but no.

For those that have this statue, is the left foot (one with metal peg) supposed to be flush on the base or is it slightly elevated? I checked mine and it seems like the peg on the left foot does not go all way in. I was told its supposed to sit higher so the light underneath can be seen. Feedbacks appreciated. Thanks in advance.
My first one was flush. This second one was off abiut 3/4 of an inch. Once again this is normal according to sideshow.

I can deal with the messed up base and hands with resalable compensation. The head is unacceptable and destroys the statue. SS knows they have issues and is trying to pass crap off to us for $100.

Thabks for the update. The two at my local dealer (his and mine) both have the non flush foot. Gotta wonder if its normal.
It's not normal at all. But sideshow will say any thing to get this statue out of there wear house.

They would give u a replacement head?
100 and replacement head and arms. But the base is so fed up he will fall over if left standing for too long.

If it was 300 and replacement arms and head then I would take it. I can get the statue to stay up. But 100 is a slap in the face.

100 and replacement head and arms. But the base is so fed up he will fall over if left standing for too long.

If it was 300 and replacement arms and head then I would take it. I can get the statue to stay up. But 100 is a slap in the face.

Did you Sk if they re willing to up the credit? Doesn't hurt to try. The worst you can get is a no for an answer.

Did you Sk if they re willing to up the credit? Doesn't hurt to try. The worst you can get is a no for an answer.
$100 is the max. My only other option is to return the statue and buy it all over again that way it would come out of a different pile of statues.

Back