Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a new right arm - better safe than sorry
Something was wrong with it, but Sideshow did the exchange in matter of days!

I now have to try it on

Yep, great super fast service from Sideshow on the replacement back piece (due to weak magnets) took roughly a week to get it and totally justifies my reasoning to order this LSF direct from Sideshow...well that and the fact that it still worked out cheaper to order direct! :horror

8y8a9e7e.jpg

upy2y6at.jpg

uqudehaj.jpg

Yep, great super fast service from Sideshow on the replacement back piece (due to weak magnets) took roughly a week to get it and totally justifies my reasoning to order this LSF direct from Sideshow...well that and the fact that it still worked out cheaper to order direct! :horror

8y8a9e7e.jpg

upy2y6at.jpg

uqudehaj.jpg

%100 agree with you. Uber fast replacement and no issues here
Koodos for top customer service

Have any of you got a QC-free product? Seems everyone is a mess one way or another.

Not sure about Averone as I think he had damage on one of his arms, but mine arrived perfect Eric albeit one of the back pieces (I felt) was suffering from a weak magnet. The piece did attach but it was a very weak connection and one which I wasn't going to risk leaving it as it was, just incase it dropped off :lol

Have any of you got a QC-free product? Seems everyone is a mess one way or another.

I would not say a mess, but a few minor issues but quick and painless remedy by SSC. No big issue here.
One fantastic sculpt when all said and done

it looks like sideshow likes people over seas better then people in the US.

Took a week for the to accept my exchange request. Then it took a week for them to send me the correct shipping labels. 5 days to ship it back to sideshow then a few days to process the statue then another 5 days to send it back to me. So overall i'm looking at over a month just for an exchange. This is crap customer service and crap QC :(

Took a week for the to accept my exchange request. Then it took a week for them to send me the correct shipping labels. 5 days to ship it back to sideshow then a few days to process the statue then another 5 days to send it back to me. So overall i'm looking at over a month just for an exchange. This is crap customer service and crap QC :(

Humm... it took me 3-5 days all. Im in Wa state
Actually even a month is considered well done by comparison. Im just saying....

Wow. That's horrible.

sadly if this next statue comes with flaws i will be canceling all pre-orders i have with sideshow until they can prove to me that they have gotten their QC under control. In the mean time i will try and get the Imaginarium statues to the US.

Because international buyers can't refund the goods. Even if they don't like it, they don't have the luck of refund full payment. We are stuck with what we PO

So I got my replacement parts from SSC and they were worse than the originals. :slap

Full of scratches and paint chips and if there are magnets in the back piece you would never know it. I can't let go of it when I place it on the LSF, it won't hold at all. :gah:

Emailed them with pics and a video of the back piece an this was the response:

We’re sorry that your replacement parts arrived with issues. Unfortunately, due to limited nature of this piece, we found we do not have any replacements for this item. We apologize for the inconvenience and for any disappointment this may cause you.

If you would like to keep your Iron Man as is and keep the better of the two pieces with flaws, we can offer you a $200.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase. If there is something from our website that you are thinking about ordering, let us know the item number and we will book the order for you and apply this credit to that purchase. This offer is valid on any in-stock or preorder items listed in our online store. Please note however, if you accept the Sideshow Collectibles credit, the case will be closed and you will not be eligible for any further credits or an exchange on this item.

If neither of these options is satisfactory, you may decide to return your damaged item for a full refund.​

I'm in Australia, so a return is not an option, but at least I'll get $200 back in credit. What do you think guys? :dunno

Doesn't sound you have much option. Shipping back will set you even more back. Lousy SS qc....

So I got my replacement parts from SSC and they were worse than the originals. :slap

Full of scratches and paint chips and if there are magnets in the back piece you would never know it. I can't let go of it when I place it on the LSF, it won't hold at all. :gah:

We’re sorry that your replacement parts arrived with issues. Unfortunately, due to limited nature of this piece, we found we do not have any replacements for this item. We apologize for the inconvenience and for any disappointment this may cause you.

If you would like to keep your Iron Man as is and keep the better of the two pieces with flaws, we can offer you a $200.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase. If there is something from our website that you are thinking about ordering, let us know the item number and we will book the order for you and apply this credit to that purchase. This offer is valid on any in-stock or preorder items listed in our online store. Please note however, if you accept the Sideshow Collectibles credit, the case will be closed and you will not be eligible for any further credits or an exchange on this item.

If neither of these options is satisfactory, you may decide to return your damaged item for a full refund.​

I'm in Australia, so a return is not an option, but at least I'll get $200 back in credit. What do you think guys? :dunno

Sorry to hear about this buddy. What it comes down to is if you would you be happy accepting the $200 credit aswell as the statue for all the flaws you have? I doubt very much that if you'd have to send it back. I imagine that if you didn't want the statue anymore that sideshow would ask you to destroy it in order to get your refund back. The only pain in the butt is claiming back your import tax fees :(

Sorry to hear about this buddy. What it comes down to is if you would you be happy accepting the $200 credit aswell as the statue for all the flaws you have? I doubt very much that if you'd have to send it back. I imagine that if you didn't want the statue anymore that sideshow would ask you to destroy it in order to get your refund back. The only pain in the butt is claiming back your import tax fees :(

Well, I've pretty much decided I'm going to take the $200. I don't think I could destroy it. I still love it despite it's flaws. :love

Keeping the statue and having $200 credit is a better deal than losing the statue, $700 in shipping and customs fees and whatever else I would lose on the worsened exchange rate between the US and AUS since I paid for it.

I was just hoping that It would be perfect. Guess that was just too much to ask for. :dunno

Lesson learned. :lecture

That's horrible.

Last edited:
I just put on my new arm - all good now. Just perfect :)
Im really appreciating this statue more and more. The shine and extra light up makes a big difference. Very happy I got one.

Back