Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good friend of mine has recieved his LSF in mint factory fresh condition :rock :rock

esa9a6y9.jpg

:horror :thud:

Wow, what happened there?

Did they throw it out of the delivery truck like paperboy?

:lol no this one was destroyed in order to get a full refund...my friend had recieved his with the foot not fitting into the peg fully flush. I don't think he felt too optimistic about recieving another one which would arrive flawless so he decided to cut his losses and requested a full refund...

py6a5e5y.jpg

:lol no this one was destroyed in order to get a full refund...my friend had recieved his with the foot not fitting into the peg fully flush. I don't think he felt too optimistic about recieving another one which would arrive flawless so he decided to cut his losses and requested a full refund...

py6a5e5y.jpg

Got to love Sideshow for that.

Customer: "Can I have a refund please?" :confused:

SSC: "Sure, just obliterate your product." :acme

Yea, looks just like the eggshell Apocolypse that someone ran over with their car.

Cheap as hell production with horrible QC slapped with a Premium price tag.

It will be interesting to weigh this 1/2 scale and the XM 1/4 scale Mark VII once that is out. Bet the XM weighs a lot more.

That is a thin statue. So hollow. Sideshow just don't give a crap.

Can you imagine what the shipping would be if this was solid! LOL
You guys crack me up sometimes!

Show me a company that makes 1:2 solid?

Ok XM is starting to make them nearly 100% solid but man do I pay max shipping on these 1:4! I dont even want a statue that is solid! Brake my back moving them if I ever need to !

Ok XM is starting to make them nearly 100% solid but man do I pay max shipping on these 1:4! I dont even want a statue that is solid! Brake my back moving them if I ever need to !

The Predator Cinemaquette has arround 82 cm tall and is solid, the Wolf Predator LSF is 1/4 but has the Alien in the base and the base is really tall and is all solid, I have a Super Sonico 1/2 scale with 92cm tall and also is solid, so...

It's true that is complicated to move this pieces but personally I'm not moving my statues often.

The Predator Cinemaquette has arround 82 cm tall and is solid, the Wolf Predator LSF is 1/4 but has the Alien in the base and the base is really tall and is all solid, I have a Super Sonico 1/2 scale with 92cm tall and also is solid, so...

It's true that is complicated to move this pieces but personally I'm not moving my statues often.

good points Naraki :goodpost: While it may cause shipping costs to increase and also be awkward to assemble due to the weight, I too would like to see all solid pieces. I've yet to own any of the Imaginarium Art half scale Iron Man statues and would like to know if they are solid or hollow especially as I'm pretty much sold on purchasing their MKVII LSF later this year. Whilst I still accept that Sideshow have now gone with the cheaper alternative by making their statues hollow compared to the days of the Doom and Hulk PF's, I do indeed prefer a solid piece.

Even the MKIII LSF appears to be more solid that the MKVII LSF :dunno

yve2ymeh.jpg

aru3u3aq.jpg

:goodpost: Agree with the sentiments above.

Why does the price tag keep going up when the build quality of the piece is going down? :dunno

:goodpost: Agree with the sentiments above.

Why does the price tag keep going up when the build quality of the piece is going down? :dunno

Its been like that for while now Eric (based soley on Sideshow products) Even the average price of a PF has gone from $275 back in the day to now reaching over $400 in some cases :horror and when you think the likes of the Doom, Hulk, Abomination, Thing, Captain America and Thor PF's all came more or less under the $350 bracket, even cheaper in some cases, then its pretty amazing to think where things have ended up when the Superman Reeves PF is selling for $425 :horror albeit $25 of that is going to the Reeves Support Charity but you get what I mean cos I doubt you can compare that PF with the likes of the old school classic PF's...

Sideshow statues are argueably being made with much cheaper materials, thus vulnerable to damage throughout the shipping process, thus increasing poor QC issues (which in itself has deteriorated drastically over the past 3-4 years)...

As a regular Sideshow customer, I do hope times are a changing...

For this reasons this LSF will be the last statue I buy from Sideshow, I only would buy to Sideshow a Mark 42 or Iron Patriot LSF or Predator LSF and only if they have quality, all the rest of my pre orders of Sideshow statues with a total value of 5000$ are already cancelled.

Did you take a look at that destroyed statue? That is almost egg shell thin. That is just Sideshow pushing the limits with how much hollowness they can get away with. I would pay more for shipping gladly if it means I get a solid statue instead of a shell of a statue. Clearly they are using about the same amount of material for their 1:2 statue that they would use for a 1:4 one so why are they charging $2000? Not like they are using more material and its easier to paint a larger figure. Only thing they are using more of is paint.This statue should be under $1000.

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to be asking for a solid 1:2. They're saying the cast should be thicker than this eggshell crap you see in those pictures.

Back