Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi , averone , I also bought these two LSF ironman (MARK III & MARK VII), and making shelf for my colletibles now ! But these two big guy still lay in their box and a little bit hard to get out for now , could u pls measure their weight (with base), height (with base ) and base diameter for me ? PM you but your message box seems no space .

hi , averone , I also bought these two LSF ironman (MARK III & MARK VII), and making shelf for my colletibles now ! But these two big guy still lay in their box and a little bit hard to get out for now , could u pls measure their weight (with base), height (with base ) and base diameter for me ? PM you but your message box seems no space .

Weight? Measurements?
They are both on SSC website
I don't dispaly mine on shelving
And I don't have a scale that goes that high :)

Thanks guys!

Super vid Bro :clap Thanks for the shout out ;) Sideshow have already confirmed that they'll replace the back armour piece on the back so hopefully that'll arrive in the next week or so. Glad to see yours came out prestine and will hopefully restore a bit more faith to those who still have this coming :rock

Super vid Bro :clap Thanks for the shout out ;) Sideshow have already confirmed that they'll replace the back armour piece on the back so hopefully that'll arrive in the next week or so. Glad to see yours came out prestine and will hopefully restore a bit more faith to those who still have this coming :rock

Well unlike andy i will be leaving work early to go home to my Iron man statue :) We all know that Andy is tease around here:thud:

The paint seem to be nice and glossy compare to Mark III. Is it just me or the right arm sections looks a bit in awkward position, kind of unnatural position of right arm compare to the one we saw at SDCC.

OK so i got home put it togeather. and well... not good. Lots of issues with missing paint, scratches, broken back pieces, broken lights in helmet, Base paint came out really good if it wasn't for the red scrapes and red paint drips all over it.

The statue is VERY impressive, the over all paint came out great. Lets hope sideshow will replace well.. the whole statue and i actually get a good one.

OK so i got home put it togeather. and well... not good. Lots of issues with missing paint, scratches, broken back pieces, broken lights in helmet, Base paint came out really good if it wasn't for the red scrapes and red paint drips all over it.

The statue is VERY impressive, the over all paint came out great. Lets hope sideshow will replace well.. the whole statue and i actually get a good one.
Ouch... :(
Sorry to read that. Let's hope for the best for replacements... :gah:

Damn Dom :gah: that's pretty much the full whack of flaws that you could ever get :horror: no doubt Sideshow will sort you out with a replacement after they've heard your report...dont worry bro, they'll sort it for sure :) take away all that was wrong, what did you think of the statue as a whole buddy?

I was looking at Averone's video and was wondering why the booster pack isn't aligned equally on both side???? :panic:
Imagea1.jpg

Back