Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good friend of mine has recieved his LSF in mint factory fresh condition :rock :rock

esa9a6y9.jpg

Typical Sideshow QC :)

Don't worry they'd offer $100 off and tell you the best type of glue to use, like they did on my $2000 statue. :rotfl

Hell my statue came with broken pieces and scuff marks all over it. If they offered me 100$ off i would laugh in there face and have them ship me 3 more at a price tag of $220 shipping per statue. Then ask for a refund and take a hammer to the last one they send me. Total cost to sideshow $2,760 total cost to me $0.

I will gladly pay $2000 for a statue that is well WORTHY of the $2000 price tag. This statue is an amazing statue but i would much rather pay $300 for a knock off next year.

Hell my statue came with broken pieces and scuff marks all over it. If they offered me 100$ off i would laugh in there face and have them ship me 3 more at a price tag of $220 shipping per statue. Then ask for a refund and take a hammer to the last one they send me. Total cost to sideshow $2,760 total cost to me $0.

I asked for more and they said as a goodwill gesture we'll go to $150. Goodwill? You sent me a broken $2000 statue ffs. :lol I took the new parts and it's all sorted now though.

I asked for more and they said as a goodwill gesture we'll go to $150. Goodwill? You sent me a broken $2000 statue ffs. :lol I took the new parts and it's all sorted now though.

So they sent you new parts and gave you 150$ off?
Or did they send you a new statue completely?

Did you fill out the replacement forum on there site first?

So they sent you new parts and gave you 150$ off?
Or did they send you a new statue completely?

Did you fill out the replacement forum on there site first?

No it was parts only. If took the cash i had to keep the parts and glue them. Yes i filled the form in.

No it was parts only. If took the cash i had to keep the parts and glue them. Yes i filled the form in.

wow what a joke. We will give you $150 if you keep the broken piece of **** WE sent you. Or replace the parts lol Sideshow is doomed. If they do not fix their QC issues this company will fail.

Don't worry they'd offer $100 off and tell you the best type of glue to use, like they did on my $2000 statue. :rotfl

Whaaaaaaaaa? :slap

This is product is listed as 30 lbs on SSC site. Meanwhile, BBTS just listed XM Wolvie at 28 lbs.

Last edited:
Reading all of this makes me feel a lot better about deciding to keep my Mark III LSF and skipping the Mark VII. The Mark III doesn't have lights in the hands or feet, but at least the LEDs it does have are brighter, the paint colors are much more accurate, the statue is one big piece instead of a lot of magnetic parts cobbled together and the base is heavy as hell. To think SS is charging the same price for this new statue that has been skimped on in so many areas is truly mind boggling.

I can go back a few years and we had the same kind of talk for the IM MK III
Now its one everyone wants to keep!

This will all pass, this IM is amazing.
It may not be %100 accurate but neither was the IM MK III. Its a keeper here. Just keep looking at him everyday in front of me and its a killer statue

It may not be %100 accurate but neither was the IM MK III. Its a keeper here. Just keep looking at him everyday in front of me and its a killer statue

I agree with you. The problem still stands that it seems more statues are broken then are being kept. Like i said before this statue is amazing IF you can get a good paint job, working lights, and no defects. chances are yours (as in who ever buys it) will be defective in some way :(

The Mark III is not without it's flaws, but I don't remember nearly as many issues with it as there are with the Mark VII. This seems to be one of Sideshow's most problematic pieces ever....and that's just inexcusable for $2k.

So it seems that sideshow's return department didn't know that this statue was sent in two boxes. I got a return label for 1 box lol Now waitting for sideshow to get their act together and send me two shipping labels.

I just got a new right arm - better safe than sorry
Something was wrong with it, but Sideshow did the exchange in matter of days!

I now have to try it on

Back