Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Marc, that's nothing to worry about buddy. That shoulder part comes separate so it's just a case of it being lined up in accurately. Once you've adjusted it correctly then it will look level on both sides :rock

ta9aje9u.jpg

a8unyhyq.jpg

OK so i got home put it togeather. and well... not good. Lots of issues with missing paint, scratches, broken back pieces, broken lights in helmet, Base paint came out really good if it wasn't for the red scrapes and red paint drips all over it.

The statue is VERY impressive, the over all paint came out great. Lets hope sideshow will replace well.. the whole statue and i actually get a good one.
Yikes, that sucks dude. They'll send a completely new one right?

I think it's just the angle. I don't see any difference between how the right and left arms are posed.

I talked to sideshow and i have to submit pictures. It would best to just do a full replacement. sadly on there parts thats an extra 200$ in shipping.

I think in Andy LSF! the bent arm is on right side. Flip side of Averone. Or my eyes is playing tricks on me :lol

Last edited:
Damn Dom :gah: that's pretty much the full whack of flaws that you could ever get :horror: no doubt Sideshow will sort you out with a replacement after they've heard your report...dont worry bro, they'll sort it for sure :) take away all that was wrong, what did you think of the statue as a whole buddy?

hi , Robert , I PM you yesterday , it's about two LSF ironman 's base diameter , waiting for your reply .

Overall the statue is amazing. BUT the $2,000 price tag is way to much. I am going to try for a replacement but if it comes bad again, then i will be asking for a refund. This statue should cost $800 to $1000 just like the Bust's and the Sauron LSF.

Pictures do not do this statue justice, In hand it is an amazing statue.

Overall the statue is amazing. BUT the $2,000 price tag is way to much. I am going to try for a replacement but if it comes bad again, then i will be asking for a refund. This statue should cost $800 to $1000 just like the Bust's and the Sauron LSF.

Pictures do not do this statue justice, In hand it is an amazing statue.

I'd personally price it at $1499.99 due to having light features and those removable ammo packs. I'd price my Wolverine LSF at $999.99 as it needed something extra to warrant the hefty $2K price tag in my opinion....as for the Doom LSF, well I'm praying that finally we'll get to see an LSF worthy of its price :yess: ;)

If they want to offer me 500$ off and replace the two broken pieces then i would accept that. If not then they can waste 200 to 300$ in shipping the next statue and if that one comes wrong then another 200 or 300 in shipping.

If they want to offer me 500$ off and replace the two broken pieces then i would accept that. If not then they can waste 200 to 300$ in shipping the next statue and if that one comes wrong then another 200 or 300 in shipping.

Weren't they offering people 50 buck coupons on the Apoc debacle?

2k premium LSF should be almost flawless.

Not almost, it should be completely flawless.

Strange that the arc on the Mark VII isn't nearly as bright as the one on the Mark III as Averone pointed out in his video.

Back