Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm just waiting for a Sideshow announcement saying that the base is just temporary and that a new one is pending?!?! It's just so mind dumbingly stupid to just whack on the same base as the MKVII :dunno the base was one of the worse things about the MKVII so who's great idea was it to use it for the new LSF!?! Hahahahahaha :idea

I was wondering if it was a temporary base as well.

Not so much impressive, the HT 1/4 scale is still the best :yess:
I honestly can't see where this legendary piece has place and why Sideshow chose to do it this way. From a legendary scale I demand wow factor :)

How about this?

11659418_1466998043612242_850761300966020934_n.jpg

Cinemaquette Iron Man Mark 43 | Cinemaquette.com

No... that's like "is the sky is blue?" :monkey3
The REAL question is: "Will Andy keeps this for more than 6 months...?"

:rotfl

:lol :lol will need to see more Marc before i can rule it out completely but unless Sideshow change that god damn base then i'm out :lol ;) honestly...:lol :lol

Even passing on this one Jay...the pose hasnt won me over i'm afraid and for a snippet of the price that the you'd pay for the Cinemaquette, you can pick up the Hot Toys MK43 1/4 Scale Figure, which i think will be one of the best Iron Man collectibles to date! There you go lol i said it!!!! :yess:

9bc993fdf94f31617a0399647fd9450a.jpg

Oh don't make me post the Simon Cowell picture again. :lol ;)

No i agree with you on the HT version mate.

I wonder if SS gonna raise the price on their lsf line

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...154923-toynami-iron-mark-43-cinemaquette.html

Official page:
https://www.cinemaquette.com/ironman43

Price: $2,250.00

• 25” tall on base.
• Limited in production to 1000 units worldwide.
• Certificate of authenticity, signed by Robert Downey Jr. (that's cool IMO)

I know the price is extreme and the pose is so so, but the silicone portrait looks great and the extra signed COA is a nice touch. I guarantee they won't come close to the full 1,000 and they will end the run much shorter than that figure.

I don't get why this LSF has the same crappy base as the last when the 3 had the best base of them all. I don't see how they will sell many of these, especially if the price is close to the CM version.

how can we speculate from the museum pose, if the hands and feet light up?

The prototype of this statue looks 10x worse than the Mark VII and that one turned out to be a huge POS! SS needs to give up doing Iron Man LSF statues at this point because it's clear they're not even trying anymore.

Back