Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Another $2k subpar statue. Not that I can really complain, somebody will be happy to pick it up either way.

Still interested in this myself. I wonder if his hands are fisted and what his feet are doing.
We need more SS. Stop teasing already.
Hum... as @azurepred said it was showcased at SDCC:

a465dd15558ec843a80649e818f492dc.jpg

I think SS should make 1/2 MK1-6, it can gurantee some sales becoz IM 1 & 2 license still hold by SS. No other brand able to get it.
However, from MK7 onward, I would not choose SS, unless it is cheap! LOL

A 1:2 Mark 1 would sell very well imo. With IA and CM both putting out top notch items of this AOU armor, I just can't see anyone buying this one for the same price.

Sideshow releases another LS Iron Man yet somehow are struggling to make LS Darth Vader, all while StarWars fever is growing every day. Someone screwed up.

A 1:2 Mark 1 would sell very well imo.

The custom 1/2 Scale MKI by AD is still one of my favourite ever custom pieces that I've seen. For a company based in the Philippines with limited resources (when you compare with Sideshow who collaborate with Legacy Effects for their design specifications) they totally kicked their custom piece out of the park...really is impressive...

618e7001ac32d8f45388e5723a41099a.jpg

Pouahahahaha!!! Raised the price AND same base... Wow... Congrats SSC, you topped yourself!

Pouahahahaha!!! Raised the price AND same base... Wow... Congrats SSC, you topped yourself!

:lol :lol and as expected...the same base kinda' rules this out for me! So sloppy and lazy from Sideshow :slap Besides, we have a multitude of more epic MK43 Iron Man statues/figures to choose from (Iron Studios, Hot Toys and ECC). I really think Sideshow have lost the plot :(

Back