Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two words of death when used in combination, Legacy and Iron Man.

But theres always hope :pray: No matter how unlikely it is.

I keep on going back to the Mark 7 and contemplating purchasing it, but for the problems and the price.

Now with this being annouced, it's increasing my chances of me getting the Mark 7 if I ever decide to get it.

With the Mark 43 all I think about is the many, many potential panel line issues with this. SS really should move to a black panel wash or shading method instead.

even the consensus best armor of the Mark3 in LSF form can still be had below the original retail. You should have no problem getting the 7 later on if you still want it. The IA Mark 7 blows the SS one away though.

well, first off, 1:2 Hulk will never happen. Just look how huge 1:3 ECC Hulk is, then imagine the box and price tag that goes with it. Prime is only doing movie Bats in 1:2, I don't think they have the rights to do a comic version in that scale.

Why go 1:2?...

images.jpeg

Another one hahahha... Can't wait to see how this turns out

To be fair my MK III wasn't overly well painted but my MK VII was perfect. I understand there were duds tho.

My VII LSF is perfect... except for the burgundy instead of the hot rod red that the proto had.... :gah:

Just me thats excited about a new Sideshow Iron Man LSF then? :lol :lol :lol

krOEIjs.gif

I sold my MKVII LSF only 2 weeks ago :( so i'm back in the game for this new MKXLIII :yess:

Sideshow and Legacy are the winning team...just no more cutting corners this time! ;)

YZGMh0s.gif

Back