Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why the hell do they make the Iron Man's so boring for LSF?

My guess is that if they used dynamic poses at this scale that it would severely limit the pool of already limited potential customers who would buy it simply because of the space required to display a piece this size with arms reaching out, legs a bit spread and/or the air flaps in the back lifting all the way up above his shoulders, etc.

My guess is that if they used dynamic poses at this scale that it would severely limit the pool of already limited potential customers who would buy it simply because of the space required to display a piece this size with arms reaching out, legs a bit spread and/or the air flaps in the back lifting all the way up above his shoulders, etc.

well given the character it wouldn't be hard at all i'd imagine to have some limited articulation there.

totally disappointed :( to not have an action pose (which was essential for the MK43) is one thing but then to have the exact same base as the MKVII is like C-R-A-Z-Y!!! :gah:

a465dd15558ec843a80649e818f492dc.jpg

Poll who thinks Andy will buy this or not?

I think he will. He's a crazy mofo :lol

Poll who thinks Andy will buy this or not?

I think he will. He's a crazy mofo :lol

:lol :lol :lol the truth is that i'll most likely order this (if i do!) from a local retailer but that would be once the first inhand pics come in. No way am i ordering this any time sooner ;)

:lol :lol :lol the truth is that i'll most likely order this (if i do!) from a local retailer but that would be once the first inhand pics come in. No way am i ordering this any time sooner ;)

Yeah waiting makes sense and you should save some £££

i'm just waiting for a Sideshow announcement saying that the base is just temporary and that a new one is pending?!?! It's just so mind dumbingly stupid to just whack on the same base as the MKVII :dunno the base was one of the worse things about the MKVII so who's great idea was it to use it for the new LSF!?! Hahahahahaha :idea

Back