Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that keen on the Mk 43 - Im more a Mk 3, 6, 7 guy - for the originals, feel like they rushed the rest and not keen after the Mark VII Legendary Scale

Just me thats excited about a new Sideshow Iron Man LSF then? :lol :lol :lol

krOEIjs.gif

I sold my MKVII LSF only 2 weeks ago :( so i'm back in the game for this new MKXLIII :yess:

Sideshow and Legacy are the winning team...just no more cutting corners this time! ;)

YZGMh0s.gif

You still have the extra head?

I sold my MKVII LSF only 2 weeks ago :( so i'm back in the game for this new MKXLIII :yess:

Sideshow and Legacy are the winning team...just no more cutting corners this time! ;)

You sold it already? IP sold too? :lol

You're a glutton for punishment if you think SS aren't going to keep cutting corners on IM products like they have been since '09.

krOEIjs.gif

YZGMh0s.gif

why did you sell the Mark 7? I didn't think you sell anything Iron man related

You sold it already? IP sold too? :lol

You're a glutton for punishment if you think SS aren't going to keep cutting corners on IM products like they have been since '09.

:lol i have'nt sold my IP or MK42 maquettes Eric ;) nah, my comment was more tongue in cheek. I'm doing the sensible thing from now on and waiting for inhand pics before laying down 2K on a Sideshow piece...the luxury of wanting any particular LSF in your collection is being able to wait for inhand pics as these larger scale pieces tend to stay in stock for a couple of years with the possibility of even picking one up for less than retail. So at this moment in time i'm definately interested to see the MK43 LSF unveiled at this years Comic Con but most certainly wont be ordering on the same day that it goes up for PO lol ;)

why did you sell the Mark 7? I didn't think you sell anything Iron man related

Yea buddy, i've sold a number of Iron Man pieces...from way back when i sold my Iron Man MKVI and War Machine Maquettes upto recently when i sold my Iron Studios MK42 and XM MK42 1:4 Scale statues....and of course my Iron Man MKVII LSF :( Sadly, these sales reflect more about my ever evolving collection more than not liking the particular statues...i've made a conscious effort to concentrate on collecting old school grails at this moment in time and so we all know how expensive the old school pieces are :gah:

My Iron Man collection still remains intact with some of the best pieces released to date such as the Iron Man MKIII LSF, the MKI and MKVI 1/4 Scale Maquettes aswell as one of my favourite custom pieces, the MKI 1/2 Scale statue...I've even downsized my lifesize bust collection...gone now are my Sideshow MKVII and War Machine busts but i still have my Sideshow MKIII and custom MKVII busts which are my favourites of the lot.

As for the Iron Man MKVII LSF, well after thinking hard about it, i decided to sell to mainly recouperate the money it cost me to buy the original Sideshow Grey Hulk PF...i'll definately miss it :( So hearing that there will be a new LSF is really exciting :)

Robertobag10 was it you that had yours on eBay a few weeks ago?

I did see that one...was a great price too. No, my eBay name is the same as my Freaks name :) I basically sold mine privately for the retail price but lost out on the import fees that I would've initially paid to have it sent direct from Sideshow :( still, I was surprised to get retail if I'm being honest...not many collectors are even touching these LSFs anymore. There's also a Wolverine LSF on eBay going for well under retail that's been there for weeks!

I certainly won't be purchasing anymore LSFs direct anymore...experience has taught me that they will eventually show up later down the line for less than retail so it makes sense to wait it out :)

Well, even with a es, coming from SS, you can get almost everything cheaper down the road

Yup. Basically all SS. I am just waiting for in hand from now on.

Whilst i'll be waiting inhand for their new Iron Man LSF, i still would'nt go as far waiting for ALL of Sideshow's pieces to arrive inhand...there would still be a few pieces (be it exclusives or those with low ES's that i'd still take the risk on) ;) besides, i'm kinda taking comfort in the rumours that Sideshow have recently changed factories in China so i'm definately looking to see some major improvements with their upcoming pieces...the Lobo production seemed to have been a hit so that's one step in the right direction :)

With their es now. I dont see any rush. It will always be available, esp the regulars. :)

Back