Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, that sucks to here. Glad you got a refund finally though.

Hasn't this been ongoing for over a year now for you?

y3NyB9.jpg

I think this is a really cool pic.

This half scale has the AC adapter correct?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This half scale has the AC adapter correct?
Nope. ALL batteries and all individually switched.
Look at the official SSC unboxing video (starting at 0:55)

or look at this guy unboxing (starting at 3:40)

All this seems painfull and ridiculous to me compared to the previous MK VII which was much better switch operated.

How annoying is it to turn the lights on

The ****** thing about all of those batteries is having to take them avoid to avoid corrosion. No way I leave those in there for more than 6 months at a time.

Does sideshow set up for d23 or only comic Con

Does sideshow set up for d23 or only comic Con

I believe the new Thanos piece is at D23, but I don't think Sideshow had an actual booth there. I could be wrong because I didn't go, but that's the feeling I'm getting from what I've seen/read.

Probably one of those generic promo cards that discounts "select items" and they're never collectibles that I want or already have.

Man, Thanos is looking good. I was just commenting in the other thread. 2018 can't come soon enough. Again, I hope the final product looks like that.

Why is it that no pictures load on the taptalk app.

Hello,

I have recently purchased it from a local collector. It did not come with cool instruction booklet that Mark 7 and 46 comes with but I was not sure whether it really comes with it. I check unboxing videos, sideshow website but I did not be able to find any information about it. Can someone confirm me that it really comes with a booklet?

Thanks

Back