1/6 Iron Man 3: Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why this couldn't have been an additional outfit included with the Mech Test release but I guess Hot Toys milking Iron Man isn't a surprise. Hope to see some more Dark Knight Trilogy figures as Hot Toys is so close to completing the main characters from the line.

:horror

Oh my god.. :thud:

I was praying to Odin for this, he listened!
It looks great thats it I'm in love :drool

If they made this there is a good chance to see Pepper and Killian then :yess:

Definitely getting that, too cool to pass up.

Might consider getting this, especially if it's cheaper than the other Stark figure they're making with the Mk42 armor attachments

How u think we will be able to order this? Through sideshow?

Just as I predicted, I won't be able to resist this one.. BOUGHT! :yess:

Really glad they're putting this one out.

Oh yes!!!! Great news, I'm all over this. Take my money HT!!

Bought for sure! Can anyone tell if its a new head sculpt or is it the same as the IM3 Mech Test?

I have no words for this. :lol I preordered the other Tony Stark figure, but this one might replace it...

Oh noes!! this looks great, but I'll keep the first one n.n

This may be the definitive figure from the movie since it might have been the only time he was doing his own hero work.

Wow, awesome, I like it.

However it's Hot Toys showing figures like this from out of nowhere that bothers me.

We have seen hints at other lines/figures such as: Prometheus, Batman Arkham City, Bruce Banner, etc. And we are waiting on those, yet Hot Toys surprises us with this instead, arg!!!

Pretty cool, I like this. Hope they can really nail RDJ likeness this time, then I'll be very interested.

WOW! That's amazing and a def buy but for the love of everything holy can Hot Toys please make a Pepper!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also, I suggest stocking up on Kleenex folks b/c the DC fans will be crying rivers shortly.

WTH!!! Where are my Batman Returns figs? Where are the ones from Arkham City? Where's Zod, Faora, etc....

:nana:

J/K

Figure looks awesome. Will have to wait for the full reveal though. And then it's a budget question since I do want Igor, Gemini and Mandarin

Aw crap, yep I'm gonna get it. You can have too many Iron Man/Tony Starks, but this one I like.

Still want to see Pepper show up. She's long overdue and needs to be a spot on likeness. Sports bra was definitely sexy, but would want something more conservative as well.

My word, an IM III figure I actually want.

Hows that?

2 for every 1 against. Have a nice day.:wave

Hopefully it comes with a BD head sculpt. That way, it could double as a final battle Tony.

Might this finally be the one where Hot Toys gets RDJ's likeness down? Let me check the old Magic 8-Ball. . .

rvmaa3T.jpg

Don't you be dissing Antonio, gringo.

I'm pretty sure HS its the same repainted, if they fix the eyes it would be perfect
They don't have to. Glasses!

Hot Toys:
As promised, we are revealing more special edition collectible figures available for pre-order at Ani-Com. The scenes of Tony Stark infiltrating The Mandarin’s mansion with his homemade weapons have been very memorable for fans of Iron Man 3.
Memorable? Oh, yes. Totally.

zwah6t.jpg

They add some blood to it and thats it
It was memorable... :pfft: finally I got to see what I finally wanted, Tony kicking *** without any armor :thud: :yess: :drool
Have to disagree here. All he did was take down some hired help. He was no match for Killian, or even Savin for that matter. IMO, his fight with that Extremis ***** was way cool and tactile even without his armor. :eek:

Have to disagree here. All he did was take down some hired help. He was no match for Killian, or even Savin for that matter. IMO, his fight with that Extremis ***** was way cool and tactile even without his armor. :eek:

Thats an unfair comparison, its like comparing Avengers to Diary of Bridget Jones ... are you kidding? :lol

I think the event in the mansion was more meaningful than the other fight scenes in previous movies. And is the most important moment in the entire movie, Killian reveals himself Maya dies.. after that the rest is just the ending

That moment was the answer to the question

"Whats more important? the man or the armor?"

Last edited:
Jesus Howard Chan really has a man crush on RDJ.

well im SOLD, i think im gonna collect each IM3 piece, they are all turning out sooo nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back