1/6 Iron Man 3: Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! That's amazing and a def buy but for the love of everything holy can Hot Toys please make a Pepper!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also, I suggest stocking up on Kleenex folks b/c the DC fans will be crying rivers shortly.

Also, Hot Toys probably wanted to make this figure to go along with The Mandarin/Trevor Slattery, since this is Tony's "costume" when he finds him.

Wow, awesome, I like it.

However it's Hot Toys showing figures like this from out of nowhere that bothers me.

We have seen hints at other lines/figures such as: Prometheus, Batman Arkham City, Bruce Banner, etc. And we are waiting on those, yet Hot Toys surprises us with this instead, arg!!!

Yeah, where's Bruce Banner? :impatient:
Still... This figure looks bad@ss.

WOW! That's amazing and a def buy but for the love of everything holy can Hot Toys please make a Pepper!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also, I suggest stocking up on Kleenex folks b/c the DC fans will be crying rivers shortly.

WTH!!! Where are my Batman Returns figs? Where are the ones from Arkham City? Where's Zod, Faora, etc....

:nana:

J/K

Figure looks awesome. Will have to wait for the full reveal though. And then it's a budget question since I do want Igor, Gemini and Mandarin

WTH!!! Where are my Batman Returns figs? Where are the ones from Arkham City? Where's Zod, Faora, etc....

:nana:

J/K

Figure looks awesome. Will have to wait for the full reveal though. And then it's a budget question since I do want Igor, Gemini and Mandarin

I want harley quinn, but that can wait, I need more Iron Man :nana: :lol

Aw crap, yep I'm gonna get it. You can have too many Iron Man/Tony Starks, but this one I like.

Still want to see Pepper show up. She's long overdue and needs to be a spot on likeness. Sports bra was definitely sexy, but would want something more conservative as well.

Might this finally be the one where Hot Toys gets RDJ's likeness down? Let me check the old Magic 8-Ball. . .

rvmaa3T.jpg

:lol

Even as someone who enjoyed the film and have wanted a standalone TS figure since I came into this hobby even I find this release as overkill. I reckon I'll be content with the 2.0 mech test version

Whats next?
Iron Man 3: Tony Stark (Sitting On The ****ter Version)

What a lame cash grab this is. Absolutely pathetic.

This is like their 97th Iron Man III figure announcement this year. Which in itself would be fine if they weren't severely neglecting several other announced licenses.

**** this figure.

Yeah, where's Bruce Banner? :impatient:
Still... This figure looks bad@ss.

WTH!!! Where are my Batman Returns figs? Where are the ones from Arkham City? Where's Zod, Faora, etc...

Yay, another Stark....

Really??? :slap

I'mma tear somebody's ****ing ***** off if Arkham City isn't there. Starkgyver, seriously? What the hell's the matter with this ****?

Mike, you're up

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back