1/6 Iron Man 3: Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a much better way. It has battle damage, some new accessories, etc. have you seen superman 3 bad supe they're flogging? Super bad... No accesorry, just straight up repaint. So this one is so much better because it feels like a totally unique figure, not a repaint.
I meant that their reuse of the same sculpt means they'll come up with yet another updated Stark figure with more RDJ likeness i.e. the milkyway!!
That said, the bunch of accessories with this figure is nice. Not bad for a $180 figure.

I remember I pre ordered mark vii ex last year at anicom only to find out that SS was selling it online as well. I could have kept holding on to that $$ and ordered it at SS instead..no point in waiting in line at Anicom to get something I can PO online

Thinking of selling my Mech Test 2.0 for this!
(Why not just keep both? :lol)

998539_10151514530862344_461150744_n.jpg

:blissy :clap

Never thought this would get made. :rock

I am gonna put this head + headshet on my ironman :yess:
1002852_10151514530967344_1691106954_n.jpg

I'm sure this has been answered but I'm super excited. If and when do u think sideshow will have this for preorder based on past years? Will it sell out in like a minute?

I like it, will definitely buy this at anicom. But not looking forward to the lineup.

Wow:horror this just became a must have figure beyond the armors. I thought HT was just making a quick cash in, but they really delivered everything! When I saw the boot and the Gauntlet and the watch, I just started laughing :lol I love this kind of scene specific figure, it puts you right there in the moment and brings the film to life.

Can we get a confirmation if that's a legit Dora the Explorer watch? :wink1

This. The Crow. General Zod. Faora if they release her.
I'll be needing a new Detolf...

I have Spideman coming. Wonder if I could use Peter Parker's head on this figure? Few alterations and I could have a Mansion Assault Tony and civilian Peter Parker all in one!

Enjoy all-great year to be a collector!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back