1/6 Iron Man 3: Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sick and sold!!!! this should increase hopes for a sports bra pepper!!!

pepper_potts__iron_man_3_by_antoasimov-d6320zw.jpg

Oh yeah pleaze

:drool :drool :drool

This is like their 97th Iron Man III figure announcement this year. Which in itself would be fine if they weren't severely neglecting several other announced licenses.

I'm still kind of new to this hobby and I was wondering which movie franchise has the most HT releases? is it the Bale Batman movies or Iron Man?

Bought for sure! Can anyone tell if its a new head sculpt or is it the same as the IM3 Mech Test?

I'm still kind of new to this hobby and I was wondering which movie franchise has the most HT releases? is it the Bale Batman movies or Iron Man?

I would say iron man. But I don't mind how many figures Hot Toys puts out for it.

Pretty sure it's IM if you count the stuff not yet released and I don't think it's really close.

I have no words for this. :lol I preordered the other Tony Stark figure, but this one might replace it...

I have no words for this. :lol I preordered the other Tony Stark figure, but this one might replace it...

i think other people are getting the same idea. the first version is open to preorder again with no deposit needed at BBTS.

LOL. Hot Toys needs to SLOW down with these releases, they are coming at us too fast. My damn wallet can't withstand this onslaught of Bad *** figures that has been announced so far this year.

LOL. Hot Toys needs to SLOW down with these releases, they are coming at us too fast. My damn wallet can't withstand this onslaught of Bad *** figures that has been announced so far this year.
Do you think Hot Toys realizes that at the pace they actually produce the figures they unveil - they'll still be assembling Iron Man 3 figures in their factories when Iron Man 5 is playing in theaters?

Do you think Hot Toys realizes that at the pace they actually produce the figures they unveil - they'll still be assembling Iron Man 3 figures in their factories when Iron Man 5 is playing in theaters?

When does iron man 5 come out?

Wow, awesome, I like it.

However it's Hot Toys showing figures like this from out of nowhere that bothers me.

We have seen hints at other lines/figures such as: Prometheus, Batman Arkham City, Bruce Banner, etc. And we are waiting on those, yet Hot Toys surprises us with this instead, arg!!!

Pretty cool, I like this. Hope they can really nail RDJ likeness this time, then I'll be very interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back