1/6 Iron Man 3: Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm torn between my love for IM figures and my pure hatred towards IM3. Probably a pass on this one. This HT IM craze is starting to get ridiculous, though... even for me.

Instead of getting all the IM armors I'm getting all the Tony Stark figures. This one looks pretty cool.

I'm torn between my love for IM figures and my pure hatred towards IM3. Probably a pass on this one. This HT IM craze is starting to get ridiculous, though... even for me.
I totally agree with you about the hate of IM3. I hate thinking about it because it makes me that frustrated. They took one of IM major enemies and made home a joke. Think of the real potential of mandarin. 10 rings with all diff powers. That type of power would make him a formidable foe for avengers. Ultimately it reminds me of the garbage they made called xmen last stand lol

I totally agree with you about the hate of IM3. I hate thinking about it because it makes me that frustrated. They took one of IM major enemies and made home a joke. Think of the real potential of mandarin. 10 rings with all diff powers. That type of power would make him a formidable foe for avengers. Ultimately it reminds me of the garbage they made called xmen last stand lol

Yeah but that is far from the only/major issue this movie had. I wish I could say the Madarin was the only flaw, but IM3 is more "misses" than "hits". I'm just slowly letting it go because I have hopes Avengers 2 and 3 might undo some of the harm IM3 caused.

Yes very true. It just disturbed me more I guess because I'm a comic book fan from back in the day and when I heard mandarin was the villain I was psyched. the whole extremis thing going totally away from the comics is a disturbing close second for me. To be honest, I've seen better writing and stories in IM: armored adventures than IM3 had. I laughed the other day when I saw an episode on Netflix and they covered the whole extremis virus and its dealing with captain America in a half hour episode

I bet it's a new headsculpt...hoping he will be revealed soon. This and Silver Centurion will be added to my existing pre-orders for Tony Stark Armor Testing version and Mark 42 die cast.

I hope they use the sculpt from the Mark 42. Best RDJ yet. The standard Stark is ok but I want them to get Kojun to stop doing it. He can't sculpt Downey.

Dam so this gets made at the expense of other figures makes sense since it a easily made figure . Are they trying to turn this license in the new Avengers and make 8 or 9 figures next thing you know they will make 2 versions pepper potts followed by Rodey the maybe a kilian.

Easy pass. This announcement really bothers me. They haven't even touched the other licenses they have like Batman Returns and BTTF but they spit out 50 IM3 figures.

Hot Toys needs to change their company name to Iron Man B***h.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back