1/6 Iron Man 3: Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no Joker in Batman Returns or BTTF.

_______

Looks well made, but it's a pass.

I'm waiting for the Golden Years Armour.

c70cfbff8088cc89bc264fa0ef4e380d.jpg

Last edited:
There aren't any Batman or Joker figures :cuckoo: :lol

They're way less Batman and Joker figures combined than Iron Man/Tony Stark figures.

And the poster above me is right, no Joker in BR and BTTF. :lecture

uggh a lame figure from the lamest part of the movie.

No doubt remote control Iron man suit killed all the suspense for me.

So what's next the kid in the Barn sad part is Tony stark Mech Test suit was also not selling come to find out later its going for $ 500 so go figure

When is HT making the Trevor's Bachelor Pad playset with B******s?

Man, I'm STILL waiting for HT's Tony Makes Pepper an Omelet figure from IM2.:pray:

There's no Joker in Batman Returns or BTTF.

They're way less Batman and Joker figures combined than Iron Man/Tony Stark figures.

And the poster above me is right, no Joker in BR and BTTF. :lecture

Y'all missed the sarcasm :slap :lol

But who doesn't love Iron Man? I know I do.

cant wait to P/O this, let the haters keep cryin'

:exactly::goodpost::lecture Can't wait for the full reveal! Hoping this release is chock full o' accessories with so much to draw from.

mech test was at least cooler cause it was an origin piece. This is oh he has all this crazy tech that doesnt really exist so we are all like wow BUT he doesnt have access to it so he makes iron man weapons out of parts from home depot. Thats retarded, and if you fell for it and thought it was cool your a fanboy wholl like whatever is shoveled in front of you as long as its painted red and gold. Its crap.

mech test was at least cooler cause it was an origin piece. This is oh he has all this crazy tech that doesnt really exist so we are all like wow BUT he doesnt have access to it so he makes iron man weapons out of parts from home depot. Thats retarded, and if you fell for it and thought it was cool your a fanboy wholl like whatever is shoveled in front of you as long as its painted red and gold. Its crap.

lol-u-still-mad-bro.jpg

try harder 0/10

Its cool if you don't like this figure and hate that HT is making it. Its cool for you to post that too. But is it neccessary for those who don't like this to continue to post how much they don't like this over and over?:dunno

:horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back