1/6 Iron Man 3: Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cool if you don't like this figure and hate that HT is making it. Its cool for you to post that too. But is it neccessary for those who don't like this to continue to post how much they don't like this over and over?:dunno

:horse

Yes it is because I have opinions and its very important that you hear them :lecture

I might get this one. I came into the Hot Toys game a little over a year ago... And have no Starks. I have the Mark VII coming, but I don't plan on bashing a body for him. Price and head sculpt will affect my choice on this one.

Its cool if you don't like this figure and hate that HT is making it. Its cool for you to post that too. But is it neccessary for those who don't like this to continue to post how much they don't like this over and over?:dunno

:horse

It will never stop since people get mad that HT isn't making figures from their favorite movie.

This looks good but I still want Race track Tony. STILL.

You guys realise we can make an evolution of Tony Stark shelf.:lol 'The Hall of Tonys' :monkey3

You guys realise we can make an evolution of Tony Stark shelf.:lol 'The Hall of Tonys' :monkey3

YES! exactly bro race track tony with a lil bloodied up head sculpt where the F is he already?!

I remember back when Iron Man was interesting i really wanted this

tony-stark-battery-change.jpg

That's the best scene of Tony Stark for me.

It will never stop since people get mad that HT isn't making figures from their favorite movie.

True, but better said as... People are annoyed that Iron Man 3 has thirteen figures and (INSTERT LICENSE) hasn't started yet.

A-freaking-men. I can't believe I msised the Stark racing suit when it was available, I really wish someone would do a custom again :slap:thud:

I remember back when Iron Man was interesting i really wanted this

tony-stark-battery-change.jpg

That's the best scene of Tony Stark for me.

True, but better said as... People are annoyed that Iron Man 3 has thirteen figures and (Iron Man 3) hasn't started yet.

I inserted a license for you.

True, but better said as... People are annoyed that Iron Man 3 has thirteen figures and (INSTERT LICENSE) hasn't started yet.

I'd love to have others releases also. But what is the purpose behind anyone continuously posting in a thread for a figure you have no interest in?

It's a fresh thread that has people talking, both pro and neg.

This and the Crow thread are the place to be, until tomorrow when it reverts to just those who want it.

Happens everytime, something gets revealed and people talk about it then the next day or a few days late people move on and only those wanting it remain

Last edited:
Very interesting...I remember people joking around (at least I thought they were joking) saying hot toys should make this figure and thought "no way" :lol

I will wait to decide if I am going to get it once a reveal has been made and it's price. I already have the Armor Test Version on PO.

:lecture

Man, this looks awesome. I don't have room in the collection for it, but looks mighty awesome!

It's a fresh thread that has people talking, both pro and neg.

This and the Crow thread are the place to be, until tomorrow when it reverts to just those who want it.

Happens everytime, something gets revealed and people talk about it then the next day or a few days late people move on and only those wanting it remain
Yep, I don't see what the big deal is. It's a brand new reveal, of course people are going to be commenting on whether they like it or not (I haven't seen anything close to "hate" for the figure, either... maybe mild disappointment).

For my part, wouldn't pick this up in a million years, but it does look like a neat release for fans of Tony. I haven't seen IM3, but I'm assuming it will have a lot of really cool accessories and would probably be the one I'd pick up, if I was interested in a representation of the character (already looks more promising than the workshop Tony that PO'd ages ago).

Thats an unfair comparison, its like comparing Avengers to Diary of Bridget Jones ... are you kidding? :lol

I think the event in the mansion was more meaningful than the other fight scenes in previous movies. And is the most important moment in the entire movie, Killian reveals himself Maya dies.. after that the rest is just the ending

That moment was the answer to the question

"Whats more important? the man or the armor?"
What are you talking about? I'm mentioning a different scene from the same movie.

The moment in the mansion just revealed Trevor, not Killian. He was hinted to be the real bad guy earlier in the movie.

And neither the suit nor Tony Stark is more important than the other. They compliment each other. The suit can't be Iron Man without Tony Stark and Tony Stark can't be Iron Man without the suit.

Well the theme of the movie was pretty much "What makes him a hero, the man or the Armour?"

He spends the movie making armours because he's scared he can't protect Pepper.

And he's right since he failed to stop Killian and save Pepper. Without the armour he's heroic but fails. He needs the armour to be a successful hero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back