Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The attendee version shows as 'SOLD OUT' but the non-attendee version shows as 'WAIT LIST' .... so that must mean the latter is not limited.

Like Adoptedscot said previously--some people get their jollies by posting things in order to provoke a response. Just like flipping, that's just gonna happen. Best to ignore that stuff when it happens if it bothers you and to avoid reinforcing their behavior by responding and talking about it, IMO.

QFT :lecture:goodpost::exactly:

They did the same with the GMG Mark III and its still raking it in 2 years later. No doubt this will do the same.

If there was a horse left beat it would be saw dust. :lol

beating-a-dead-horse-horse-demotivational-poster-1267844749.png

The attendee version shows as 'SOLD OUT' but the non-attendee version shows as 'WAIT LIST' .... so that must mean the latter is not limited.

Sideshow only takes so many of these with them to the con. They're the same figure.

They did the same with the GMG Mark III and its still raking it in 2 years later. No doubt this will do the same.

Depends, what's the difference between this and gunmetal and how many versions so far of im they produced back then and now.

Depends, what's the difference between this and gunmetal and how many versions so far of im they produced back then and now.

I'm sure its probably more but I doubt it so many that this will not reach fairly decent secondary market value. I very much see this holding in the 350 range.

Back