Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on one hand i hope the waitlist of all you guys converts but on the other hand i kinda hope this is a very limited production run , it's supposed to be an exclusive not something mass produced , part of the attraction of this figure consists of it being very limited

too many people were able to get it for it to be that limited. Orders went through, even after the website went streamlined, for 10-15 minutes later and eVERYONE was ordering then. I'm thinking WL will convert.

too many people were able to get it for it to be that limited. Orders went through, even after the website went streamlined, for 10-15 minutes later and eVERYONE was ordering then. I'm thinking WL will convert.

Well I do think half the time was actually there server that went down. I'm thinking the ES would be 500 to 750 tops.

The attendee version shows as 'SOLD OUT' but the non-attendee version shows as 'WAIT LIST' .... so that must mean the latter is not limited.

No. It just means, they are selling the ones that are not paid for to attendees for the "attendee edition".
For the non-attendee, they will go the first in line on the "waitlist".

I got this thankfully even though I thought I wouldnt as the website almost died!!

The head sculpt on this look really good, I have the gunmetal version also so will be interesting to see these two together.

I cant believe the prices of the Mark 1 & 2, but I would never sell them as I like to have the full collection of any line I start to collect.

Enough with the scalping talk :sleep

I find the Mark III exclusive pretty ugly, but I like this one due to the two-tone paint I think.

Now I can pose two Tony Starks eating donuts! They can be fat buddies.

Well I do think half the time was actually there server that went down. I'm thinking the ES would be 500 to 750 tops.

I'd put it at 2-3X that at least. Just wait till this same figure is offered at all the other cons as the exclusive.

With HT its hard to say what the ES will be. I would say probably someplace in the 1200 range at the top end. Yes, its going to other Cons but they'll split the run among all those. They did the same thing with the GMG Iron Man Mark III.

Back