Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to revive this thread, but did anyone have issues with the knees? I opened mine up and the knee joints are really loose. Can't lift the full leg up :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought it from SS. I'm not sure if it's because I've had it in its box all this time.

If I try to pose him with a straight leg lifting up, the calve will go down a bit

Sorry to revive this thread, but did anyone have issues with the knees? I opened mine up and the knee joints are really loose. Can't lift the full leg up :(

unfortunately this one had some issues regarding that, mainly because it was re use of the mk 4 and I personally think the mold wore down a bit when they ran this piece again. though the mk 4 w/ the gantry had no issues I can remeber. My SP had 1 loose knee as well

I have to agree, I believe there was a defect. I remember back when I was hunting this armor down on ebay, I ran across a few listings that mentioned the knees had weak joints and could hardly stand or pose. I put mine in the gantry. Looks good and you dont run the risk of damaging the joint any further.

377333C7-DEED-44F8-A7CF-C3838036A13D.jpg

The most my figures calves can go up :(

I put this in the WTB thread but does anyone have a spare left hand shield/laser that I can buy bought the Mark IV off of ebay for a good price and the only thing missing is the left hand shield/Laser. PM me if you have one.

I finally got around to opening up the sealed brown shipper for my Mark IV Secret Project that I ordered directly from Sideshow back in 2011 to find that the actual figure was not in the box. Everything else is accounted for except the actual Secret Project figure itself!
I'm thinking that I was accidentally shipped someone's replacement order instead of a new piece or something... I don't know.
I feel so sick... $225 down the drain.
Sorry for reviving an old thread but I just had to vent.

I finally got around to opening up the sealed brown shipper for my Mark IV Secret Project that I ordered directly from Sideshow back in 2011 to find that the actual figure was not in the box. Everything else is accounted for except the actual Secret Project figure itself!
I'm thinking that I was accidentally shipped someone's replacement order instead of a new piece or something... I don't know.
I feel so sick... $225 down the drain.
Sorry for reviving an old thread but I just had to vent.
Wow, okay that's got to suck mate. That is the first time I have heard that one... You sure a very unlucky. I always open to inspect the figure. I did have a case where I opened up a Gordon figure and an accessory was missing from the package. It happens but a whole figure missing that is down right unlucky.
Sorry to hear about your situation.

Wow, okay that's got to suck mate. That is the first time I have heard that one... You sure a very unlucky. I always open to inspect the figure. I did have a case where I opened up a Gordon figure and an accessory was missing from the package. It happens but a whole figure missing that is down right unlucky.
Sorry to hear about your situation.

Thanks for your sympathy, Mqhuynh. I do try to check everything upon arrival but I was pulling some really long days over the past few years and there were quite a few instances where I wasn't able or was just too tired to check on things.
I'm hoping that I don't come across this again as I go through the rest of the unopened boxes...

Back