Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's About what the GMG is going for last I checked on average. It will hover there I would suspect until the cons are over.

Welll my sister just cancelled her IM SDCC so hopefully that goes to someone who wants one and not going to flip it! I still have mine ordered but kind of bummed I won't be picking up at SDCC because I wanted the whole collecting my EX's at the con experience LOL. Oh well should have a few other things pre-ordered through matty collector anyway.

Up afterwards I would guess. Like others mentioned as the supply dries up folks who are really wanting it will pay more. Supply vs demand

Yep, got it. I'll hold on to mine till Christmas time and then make a decision. I really want to use the money for another collectable. Hell, if this pans out it could pay for an Iron Man 1/1 bust. :D

Yep, got it. I'll hold on to mine till Christmas time and then make a decision. I really want to use the money for another collectable. Hell, if this pans out it could pay for an Iron Man 1/1 bust. :D

Not a bad idea. Wouldnt be a bad trade off that figure for the bust.

Given how fast the attendee sold out I'd still guess a small ES for this piece. I think the only reason it stuck around so long on Friday was the system completely crashing.

In the past Sideshow would only make 10% available for non-attendees, not sure if that is still the case. But my guess is the amount is still less than attendees and there were a lot more trying to get one.

But my guess is the amount is still less than attendees and there were a lot more trying to get one.
The attendee version sold out in, what, less than a minute? My guess is that the non-attendee allotment was much higher, since, presumably, there are lots more people not going to SDCC that want this than are going and want it (plus, some of those going to SDCC probably don't want to lug it around. . .), and because the servers got messed up and it took so long to sell out (I don't think there were real problems with the server on attendee order day--more people not knowing where to find the pre-order page). I know that flies against what Sideshow has done in the past, but otherwise, I don't know how to make sense of what happened with these pre-orders.

Could be they changed it... but I'd guess you have a lot less people who can purchase the attendee version of things so the site runs smoother. But for Non-Attendees you have a lot more trying to flood the site at exactly the same time causing a shut-down... even in the past when Sideshow was very clear about the 10% number NA orders (like the Sith Anakin) have taken a long time due to ridiculous traffic.

Yeah, I don't think they changed things. Its been this way for 7 years now would be strange to change it now. I'm like GB I'm going to go with the fact that because it sold out so fast the day before all the NA and Attendees that missed crashed things.

Back