Media Injustice 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a little worried about fighting Cheetah, as I was only a level 12 and I thought the level 20 thing seemed super daunting. It took me a few tries, but I beat her. Even got the credit challenge.:lol

It took me one try, but I had her leveled up the ray after release, and had her with some epic gear. I almost lost though lol. Wish she had flipping moves like Canary and Aquaman.

It took me one try, but I had her leveled up the ray after release, and had her with some epic gear. I almost lost though lol. Wish she had flipping moves like Canary and Aquaman.

I basically kept my distance. We were fighting in the Batcave so I'd alternate my shield throw, and, if she got close enough, I'd swing that giant chain and knock her back again.:lol

I basically kept my distance. We were fighting in the Batcave so I'd alternate my shield throw, and, if she got close enough, I'd swing that giant chain and knock her back again.:lol

Lol, I kept timing my combo, which helped a bit. I also got lucky that my power upgraded my lasso, so I kept using that. Then I tried using my shield, but she kept doing that cheap takedown buff, and doing it again in midair lol. I used my supermove, but she dodged it. Lol, she almost beat me but luckily I got an arena transition. I certainly felt embarrassed after that haha.

I do like the gear though, I have her as my AI defender.

Do you have to do all the battles in this event in one sitting? That's lot of matches.

So, I have a question. I'm trying to level up my Flash character and I did most of the The Wreckage Multiverse Challenge. The last one requires a level 20, but one of the challenges is to complete it with a villain. If I level my Flash up to level 20 (as he's my highest level character, currently, at 18) and equip the Reverse Flash Premiere Skin, would that count?

So, I have a question. I'm trying to level up my Flash character and I did most of the The Wreckage Multiverse Challenge. The last one requires a level 20, but one of the challenges is to complete it with a villain. If I level my Flash up to level 20 (as he's my highest level character, currently, at 18) and equip the Reverse Flash Premiere Skin, would that count?

I'm fairly certain it doesn't count. I have about 8 people at level 20, my recommendation is getting gear that gives bonus xp for not jumping, And try to pair with percentage xp boost gear. I mainly do the 12 battle battle sim, and I boost with a second controller, set the timer to 300, I average 10 second battles, so it's an average of 560 xp.

June update has the DLC on player select

dpepjg7tzv1z.jpg

Looks like Atom is in the game (top right)

Speculation is (from L-R, top to bottom:
Azrael
Sub-Zero
Red Hood
Starfire
Atom
Enchantress or Mera
Black Manta
Raiden
Rorschach or Constantine (the collar is making me hope for Booster Gold)

Whoever decided to make catwomans achievement specifically tied to an ability you can only unlock via a motherbox is a total ****ing ******* ********.

Back