Media Injustice 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if it's just a diamond motherbox and grid skin that are awarded for having/playing the mobile game? The games for injustice 1 and MK awarded multiple items so I want to know if I can uninstall the game or not.

Um, I'm kind of puzzled. Went up to Best Buy to pick-up my Ultimate Edition I'd pre-ordered the day it was announced only to find that...it wasn't there. They were completely sold out of whatever stock they had for the store and, apparently, their inventory for fulfilling pre-orders was lacking, to say the least.:lol So, now I have to wait until next week, when they'll get they'll get my copy from another store in another town.

Moral of the story: "Don't pre-order Collector's Editions from Best Buy"...or is it "Don't Pre-Order WB Games from Best Buy (as this happened with my Arkham Knight Limited Edition, as well)?" Or maybe "Don't Pre-Order WB Games Collector's Editions from Best Buy"...or maybe do, if you like free **** and don't mind waiting a while for your copy (I came out of the AK ordeal with a free copy of GTA V. Time will tell if they're as accommodating this time.:lol).

Yup lol

Especially with Amazon their error % keeps increasing because how busy they are.

They've given me free blurays and collectible discounts up the yahzo due to shipping delays, lost packages or minor box damage lol.

But it usually shipping related.

I love having patience it usually ends up being rewarding for me.

I got the 100 year anniversary set from WB for free and the Harry Potter Hogwarts Edition. Both came badly messed up and could not be returned, so they just refunded and told me to keep it. They also gave me 60 bucks credit and free Kingdom hearts cause they only have me the regular although I ordered the limited. All good.

When it comes to preordering though, never do Best Buy. Most associates don't know how to work the system, and they **** it up. GameStop is the easiest in-store to P.O. it takes less than a minute and they get their stock 95% of the time.

I just P.O. on Amazon though.

Everyone say in the barrio Gaspar he like the mexican Wolverine and ****.

Mi nombre es Godofredo.

CEYGcLpWIAAHJ7_.jpg

I've had the game for a couple of hours and the campaign is fun so far; I'm usually a terrible fighting game player but I can see myself actually wanting to practise this and get better. All that said, the monetisation in this is just shameful. Remember when you could play a fighter and just unlock the skins you wanted by playing the game? Utter garbage.

Back