• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1989 Batman speargun not toynami or Cinemaquette prop replica - No Longer Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helligab

Freaked Out
Reaction score
1989 Batman speargun not toynami or Cinemaquette prop replica

--I have one prefinished piece currently for sell

-3. picture detailed list of the toynami piece visual details problems

Modular 1989 Batman Speargun Model

Im working around a year with movie replicas, and my mission is make a best quality props with my hands. Here im selling a 1:1 1989 Batman Speargun Graplegun display replica.

My mission was here, find the best and most accurate pictures to create this model. This is not easy, because looks in the movie used different (upgraded with steam emchanism) speargun and was a display version.

My version have turning, separate parts - so you have option to install electric motor, install real wire - your mind is just the limit what can do with this set.

-wire collector wheel turning
-separate
-openable handle.

+you can turn the barrel mechanism in front and the back section.

Turning barrel not connected with the lower wheel, i give the buyer free hand to create this feature.

Details:
-1:1 size
-Screen accurate dimensions
-Modular construction, stay not just 1-2 piece
-ABS \ resin \ metal material
-Working wire wheel, split mechanism, front barrel turning feature
-Black matt \metal \ silver\ Gold finish

Rules:
-I give every week status report about the progress to see visible where im stay or if i get any delay
-This is a custom made piece, so no return accepted.
-if im unable to finish the piece, im refunding the order amount.

thank you

List Date: 8/12/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1989 Batman speargun not toynami or Cinemaquette prop replica
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Back