Media Injustice 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mi nombre es Godofredo.

CEYGcLpWIAAHJ7_.jpg

lolololol

It is pretty funny. I mean it makes sense, I'm just very angry with where big-budget games are going. We're seeing the same in action figures, incidentally. Look at Hot Toys' GOTG figures; suddenly we're paying as much as we would a normal figure for less accessories, and then buying the figure complete with all accessories costs a lot more.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Haha, I haven't played a Ubi game in a pretty long time. What are they doing with 'micro'-transactions now?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the code, Rulk! You're awesome! I finally got my Ultimate Edition in and Best Buy didn't give a **** about their **** up, nor did they give me the content that pre-ordering granted me. Should I get it in my email, I'll pay it forward and post it here, but I'm not optimistic.

After bugging customer service about it, they did email me my code. With that in mind, a Darkseid for anyone who needs him and wants to save 6 bucks:

LFCG-9NN7-P35Q

Boon tweeted that Red Hood was coming soon with a gameplay photo so i'm expecting release details/more info. on him, Starfire and Sub Zero within the week.
:yess:

loving the game so far. The story was insanely well done, and I'm having a blast customizing characters. Is there any possibility they could make the gear available for story mode? I put so much time into gearing up my characters itd be nice to see them like that in the cinematics.

There any way to buy characters with ingame money? Or do I have to pay up if I want someone like Darkseid.

There any way to buy characters with ingame money? Or do I have to pay up if I want someone like Darkseid.

Actual currency.

Multiverse has a Wonder Woman challenge for the movie outfit. Took me about an hour, but I got it. Looks nice, wish it was a skin of Gadot though, like how they did Arrow. It'd be cool to see those kind of skins; Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, Firestorm (Jax and Ronnie), Black and White Canary. Or even the films would be awesome!

I must say, this is the most fun I've ever had with a fighting game and I absolutely love the gear system. I'm constantly doing Multiverse Challenges for Mother Boxes.

Actual currency.

Multiverse has a Wonder Woman challenge for the movie outfit. Took me about an hour, but I got it. Looks nice, wish it was a skin of Gadot though, like how they did Arrow. It'd be cool to see those kind of skins; Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, Firestorm (Jax and Ronnie), Black and White Canary. Or even the films would be awesome!

I was a little worried about fighting Cheetah, as I was only a level 12 and I thought the level 20 thing seemed super daunting. It took me a few tries, but I beat her. Even got the credit challenge.:lol

Back