inFamous 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IGN has the first review: 9/10

Also, here's the carryover unlocks and bonuses for those who played the first inFamous:

When you boot up Infamous 2, you'll see an option that says "import Trophy data." By selecting it, the game will read your online Trophies and give you access to the following perks if you meet the criteria.

-Have good or evil Trophies from Infamous: Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good karma or level 1 evil karma.
-Infamous Trophy for 25 percent of the Blast Shards: Free energy core in Infamous 2.
-Infamous Trophy for 50 percent of the Blast Shards: Two free energy cores.
-Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty: 1,000 bonus XP for Infamous 2.
-Specific Trophies for Specific Infamous decisions: Reflect side missions, Dead Drops and dialog variety in Infamous 2.

Lastly, unboxing pics of the inFamous 2 Hero Edition (more hi-res pics in link):

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/24/infamous-2-hero-edition-the-unboxing/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=infamous2_unbox

5751123775_cc21cf05ce_z.jpg

5751669252_a310b9e449_z.jpg

5751124673_afc56586b5.jpg

5751668942_528bb3f5b3_z.jpg

5751124269_64d4c0bc96.jpg

looking forward to this, the only thing that sucks is that when my original PS3 died i lost my save date, and this was before infamous had Trophies, so i wont get any bonus import saved date perks, unless i finish the game again by the time it comes out, which i haven't got time for.

Badass, inFamous is one of the few games I've platinumed. I really like that Cole statue, just could shell out the extra dough.

I watched all the cutscenes from the first inFamous last night to get psyched for the second. I'm not feeling the proper level of excitement for this game, it's going to be awesome! Right up there with Uncharted 3 and Arkham City as my most anticipated :rock

Playimg the demo now

Pros

Static thrusters lift you up a bit to allow for better gliding
Grendaes shoot straight rather than overhead
City looks great
Graphic and gameplay refinements all over
I found this lift type thing that launches you halfway up a building ala ACB

Cons:
Coles voice will take some getting used to.

I need to get used to the auto-matic firing of his standard electric blast, plus they are 'balls' of electricity rather than 'streaks'

great so far, cant wait for the full game!!!

Played the demo and loved it, my only cons are no lightning ultimate thing like in the first one ( down on the d pad) although this is a demo so maybe it's there later on and Coles voice, but it's just one of those things I guess

This game looks really good. Debating on just getting the game or get the Hero Edition.

I'm really loving the game so far. Almost everything feels improved over the first game. Cole is more likable now, the city of New Marai is more visually interesting (though not as large as Empire City), and the new User Generated Missions feature is awesome. Adds so much content beyond the standard campaign.

played the demo and liked it, so im still thinking on either getting this one or red faction armaggedon which was also cool.

Just picked up the hero edition, never pre ordered but the guys still have me whatever th PO bonus was, can't wait to play this tonight!! My only minor gripe was that after the first game I was really hoping it would stay in empire city, and they could change the map quite a bit because they would theoretically rebuild the city, but what ev maybe for infamous 3

Yo elaborate more on my sentimental feelings for empire city, its like superman to metropolis, or batman to gotham! Cole to empire city lol

Yeah, New Marais isn't quite as big or as vertical as Empire City. Getting from place to place is much faster though, so pacing in I2 is improved.

Back