Indiana Jones 5 and the bermuda triangle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should pull a Satipo with Mutt in Indy 5. :yess:

Instead, how about...

Mutt: "Hey Dad, look what I found inside this crate!"

Indy: "Hold on, let me get over there."

Mutt: "Nevermind. I opened the top of this golden box and there's only sand inside..."

Indy: "NO WAIT!"

Mutt: "It's beautiful!"...

Instead, how about...

Mutt: "Hey Dad, look what I found inside this crate!"

Indy: "Hold on, let me get over there."

Mutt: "Nevermind. I opened the top of this golden box and there's only sand inside..."

Indy: "NO WAIT!"

Mutt: "It's beautiful!"...

:lol So melting face or exploding head?

:thwak No dumbass, I meant having Mutt --> :blissysmi

No need to be pissy this early.... The anticipation of another losing Raiders season getting to you already? :dunno

Just read your post wrong... but hey, maybe a Satipo/Mutt team-up wouldn't be all that bad?? :lol

250px-Satipo.jpg

.... or not.

No need to be pissy this early.... The anticipation of another losing Raiders season getting to you already? :dunno

Just read your post wrong... but hey, maybe a Satipo/Mutt team-up wouldn't be all that bad?? :lol

250px-Satipo.jpg

.... or not.

You know, the measly 2hr drive would almost be worth kicking your ass for that comment. :lol:pfft:

Well, I'll go so far as to say they'll win 6 or more games.... and yeah, he does need to go... Not that I give two ____s about that team but since I'm forced to watch them weekly (when they're not blacked out, that is) I'd prefer them to be half way decent.

I just change the channel and watch something else. :huh

Back