My Indiana Jones animated maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a fantastic eye for design and your work is already of a very high standard. You should be doing this for a living If you're not already. :D

Fantastic work all around... great concept, design and execution! Looking forward to seeing more of you work :duff

Fantastic stuff! I would buy Shorty and Indy, and I don't even collect maquettes :bow

That is amazing stuff. Fun style. Makes me wish there was an Indian Jones cartoon done in that style.

Love to see some villains... Mola Ram or Toht would look awesome too done in this light.

That is amazing stuff. Fun style. Makes me wish there was an Indian Jones cartoon done in that style.

Love to see some villains... Mola Ram or Toht would look awesome too done in this light.

I was thinking the same thing, I would love to see those two villains.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Like I mentioned before, all the positive feedback encouraged me to pick up my sculpey sooner than I expected, so here is my take on Shorty. He is still a work in progress, but all feedback is welcome! I might be putting together a little tutorial once it's done. Hope you like it.

20110523_ShortyWIP_01.jpg

20110523_ShortyWIP_02.jpg

These are so awesome! Great job!! nice to see some love for TOD. hopefully a Willie Scott and Mola Ram are on the back burner too!

I would LOVE to see a tutorial, so hope you do one. Also, any plans to offer these?

Just noticed the update with the Short Round sculpt. Wow Patrick, you are on a tear and put that together FAST! Really looking forward to any tutorials you put together, but actually I'm really hoping that the powers-that-be at LFL see the wisdom in licensing these for a small run of distribution. I would be all over grabbing them!

Can't wait to see what you do with Henry Sr., Mola-Ram, Marion and Toht. I know they'll look AMAZING just based on the illustrations you've done of all those characters! :rock :rock :rock

Back