InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job to Potato once again!

Also love the detail comparison here. Nice one. Didn't even notice his belt buckle sits that low.
A great edit! The symbol looked off in the early prototype as it was just too small overall. Recently the newer version just didn't look as square as it should. The same in your edit. I played around with your image to see where I thought it could be off. These images of him aren't taken using the same lens so it couldn't be the same but it might highlight where adjustments could be made.

This is your edit laid over the scan using the head as a datum point.

View attachment 665339

This is your edit cut from mid-neck to foot. Stretched vertically 2% and then pasted on the scan.

View attachment 665335

This is the same picture again but with the area from under the symbol to the mid-groin area, enlarged by 1% vertically and horizontally (better than nothing :sneaky:).

View attachment 665337

I've no idea if this is of any use. This is roughly how I got this conclusion.

View attachment 665326View attachment 665327View attachment 665328View attachment 665329View attachment 665330

Great job to Potato once again!

Also love the detail comparison here. Nice one. Didn't even notice his belt buckle sits that low.
Thanks a lot I appreciate it haha. <3 That is my last edit for this figure. If inart can just try to make something close in their updates that would make everyone happy.

View attachment 665876
View attachment 665865View attachment 665861

I think this is the final edit. The edit is much clearer than last time, I hope you guys like it.

The reason why I did not change the suit color this time is because many people on FB said that inart was close enough, and to be honest it is very close to the film anyway. The only thing they need to do is adjust the proportions.

View attachment 665859
If Inart gets it this like this, it will be good enough for me.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 4.46.46 pm.png

*heavy breathing*

Affleck to go with this Superman?

View attachment 665876
View attachment 665865View attachment 665861

I think this is the final edit. The edit is much clearer than last time, I hope you guys like it.

The reason why I did not change the suit color this time is because many people on FB said that inart was close enough, and to be honest it is very close to the film anyway. The only thing they need to do is adjust the proportions.

View attachment 665859
Looks good! Curious why you never stretched the torso vertically in the center to get the emblem taller and the belt lower towards the crotch?

Looks good! Curious why you never stretched the torso vertically in the center to get the emblem taller and the belt lower towards the crotch?
Thank you so much! I initially didn't do it because it was so minor detail inart probably wouldn't notice. But I just updated it, the emblem has a small vertical adjustment for sure.

Anyone in the UK who has ordered with gundamit.com, what have they been like when it comes to Customs?

Ive read that OSK orders seem to get past without getting snagged by HMRC which if true would still make it the cheaper option if Gundamit are charged (obviously its never 100% guaranteed either way, always a gamble when importing).

Gipetto0812 said:
For those curious, Gundamit just messaged me letting me know they reopened POs so put my order in. Not sure how long it will last

$367+free shipping is a lot more comfortable for this figure than the $400 elsewhere. Premium members also get almost $11 in rewards which basically knocks the price down to $356. Since I shop at ShowZ often and the points work on both sites, itā€™s a much better deal for me ,

Thanks for posting this , was a bad time money wise but at this price and with only a $3 deposit this was doable .

Sugo were also $338 shipped to my country or $344 in case I relocate to EU before it's release, but I had been waiting for Gundamit even before he went up on 25th and thought their $3 deposit was much convenient considering having to pay for the recent HT releases this month as well.

Last edited:
Shame inart will most likley make the dark knight suit bale as it's the most popular look. I really want a proper begins suit bale myself, since HT keeps fudging it up.

Same, we really really need a proper Batman Begins suit, I personally prefer that to the TDK suit. I'd actually say for the first couple of times Hot Toys did the figure, it was quite acceptable for the time. The last re-release though, was not actually them "fudging it up", its more like they absolutely did not give af, that was an egregiously lazy release.

Shame inart will most likley make the dark knight suit bale as it's the most popular look. I really want a proper begins suit bale myself, since HT keeps fudging it up.
I prefer the Begins suit as well but to be fair they have to do TDK suit to go with Joker. Catwoman and Bane, should they be made, only really work with that version of Batman also.

Hopefully they do Begins as well to give us both looks.

Back