InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nagoya

Super Freak
Reaction score

Last edited:
I really have no idea if IA is caring about what HT is doing, but it strikes me as very intriguing that they would announce the first of the Snyderverse trio days after the HT WW100 went up (and sold out)… Makes me feel vindicated that I didn’t try ordering the HT one 🤣

I really have no idea if IA is caring about what HT is doing, but it strikes me as very intriguing that they would announce the first of the Snyderverse trio days after the HT WW100 went up (and sold out)… Makes me feel vindicated that I didn’t try ordering the HT one 🤣
Hot Toys who? Can't wait to see this!!! This is BvS version right?
When blitzway dropped Geralt pics today I was at the gym and started shaking, my gymbro thought someone died lol hate how emotional I am lol and now this! But thankfully I'm at home now! The hype is real!!! :monkey3 :love::monkey2

Just saw the updated pic. Yes BvS

Hot Toys who? Can't wait to see this!!! This is BvS version right?
When blitzway dropped Geralt pics today I was at the gym and started shaking, my gymbro thought someone died lol hate how emotional I am lol and now this! But thankfully I'm at home now! The hype is real!!! :monkey3 :love:1-1::monkey2
It is the BvS version...or Josstice League
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

What is the general lead time between InArt announcing and collectors receiving them? Similar to Queen Statues?

Back