InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t imagine being known as the guy who “collects lots of half naked/naked dolls”. What a reputation :lol

homer-simpson-homer.gif

For those curious, Gundamit just messaged me letting me know they reopened POs so put my order in. Not sure how long it will last

$367+free shipping is a lot more comfortable for this figure than the $400 elsewhere. Premium members also get almost $11 in rewards which basically knocks the price down to $356. Since I shop at ShowZ often and the points work on both sites, it’s a much better deal for me
They also waived my $33 shipping fee today for shipping both figures separately ❤️

You might have missed the comparisons a couple pages back. Yes he looks “natural” and a human being but not the physique of the actor who plays Superman.

Same angle, both standing up. His legs are “fine” but not accurate. And for $400 you’d expect a bit more.
View attachment 665701
I saw that. My point was, that the legs of the InArt figure look more like the actual legs of the actor Henry Cavill, and that’s fine for me. They could work on the shape a bit but the thickness is ok.

The picture: on the left that are not the natural legs of Henry Cavill and that is definitely not the natural leg physique of the actor, it’s the padding of the suit. That was my whole point since I have the feeling it gets mixed up here. I think most guys here want screen accurate leg physique but say it has to look like the actual legs of Henry Cavill and keep posting pics of Cavill without the suit as comparison. Those are two different things. 😉

Danoby's always been a nut, not to mention a complete perv to boot.

And I wouldn't go that far with the console wars comparison, those guys are crazy :lol
It's not like the Inart fans or the HT fans are swearing off the other company and solely buying their preferred product (well, other than super weirdos in denial like Danoby)

I think most of us who love how InArt are pushing the boundaries of 1/6 are still going to buy any HT figure that appeals to us, I know I sure am. I'll be in for alot of the Ahsoka figures for example.

It's just HT rested on their laurels too long, people were getting fed up with them way before IA showed up (as the examples you provided). HT already filled the powder keg themselves, and IA just happened to be the match to light it.

It's the ol':

View attachment 665698

And for all we know we may see IA in the same position someday - right now they're still hungry.

You make a lot of great points there, companies are always the most consumer friendly and hungry when they're new, Inart may very well become the villains someday, provided they get successful enough.

As for Danoby, yea his thumbnails on his videos are definitely pervy. I personally like watching Big Breda, that guys knowledgeable and pretty funny on livestreams

In anticipation of the upcoming event in less than 3 days, here are some photos (again) from the previous exhibition. Very excited to see the updated prototype images taken like these.

Attachments

• 461807-IMG-1957.jpeg
    461807-IMG-1957.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 461481-363942561-258357240310770-5338420830800234968-n.jpg
    461481-363942561-258357240310770-5338420830800234968-n.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1690820261377.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690820261377.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1690820045641.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690820045641.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 461801-IMG-0302.jpeg
    461801-IMG-0302.jpeg
    473.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1690820043189.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690820043189.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 460841-1690503830362.png
    460841-1690503830362.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
In anticipation of the upcoming event in less than 3 days, here are some photos (again) from the previous exhibition. Very excited to see the updated prototype images taken like these.
The body makes him look like a little kid

He looks like hes standing at your door waiting for some halloween candy
Screenshot_2023-09-29-19-13-50-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I saw that. My point was, that the legs of the InArt figure look more like the actual legs of the actor Henry Cavill, and that’s fine for me. They could work on the shape a bit but the thickness is ok.

The picture: on the left that are not the natural legs of Henry Cavill and that is definitely not the natural leg physique of the actor, it’s the padding of the suit. That was my whole point since I have the feeling it gets mixed up here. I think most guys here want screen accurate leg physique but say it has to look like the actual legs of Henry Cavill and keep posting pics of Cavill without the suit as comparison. Those are two different things. 😉
I’m going to have to disagree with you, padding or not his legs are bigger than that proto. Can’t find a 1:1 same photo lens as inart but you gotta see my point here. His legs are too skinny. Theres an exaggeration of muscles fibers of course but his natural legs are still bigger. Unless you can find a better picture, the legs are not accurate.
His legs are natural but they are not Henry’s legs with or without the suit. Simple as that.

D765ABA8-C3D7-4E35-B3BF-EF8124977B10.jpeg

Edit: I found some digging for you
F6876B2D-129D-40C0-92E8-2D58719F4C47.jpeg

Let’s say you use this for your argument, even it’s completely different lens types. Let’s agree that these are his “legs.”

It doesn’t matter if it’s accurate to Henry without the padding, they’re making Henry with the suit so his legs are bigger there. It’s like saying they made a Homelander that was looked fine because it had the actors physique without the suit padding. He would look too skinny and not accurate.

But if it’s fine to you I really don’t mind.

Last edited:
I’m going to have to disagree with you, padding or not his legs are bigger than that proto. Can’t find a 1:1 same photo lens as inart but you gotta see my point here. His legs are too skinny. Theres an exaggeration of muscles fibers of course but his natural legs are still bigger. Unless you can find a better picture, the legs are not accurate.
His legs are natural but they are not Henry’s legs with or without the suit. Simple as that.

View attachment 665773

Edit: I found some digging for you
View attachment 665774
Let’s say you use this for your argument, even it’s completely different lens types. Let’s agree that these are his “legs.”

It doesn’t matter if it’s accurate to Henry without the padding, they’re making Henry with the suit so his legs are bigger there. It’s like saying they made a Homelander that was looked fine because it had the actors physique without the suit padding. He would look too skinny and not accurate.

But if it’s fine to you I really don’t mind.
No problem mate, I am not arguing that Henry has serious muscles. 😄

We both agree that there was padding involved with the suit. As long as they not end up blowing up his thighs like HT then I am fine.

Back