InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buying it because my HT BvS Supes has the brown neck problem but i dont know if id replace my JL Supes

I don’t think anyone’s gonna find this “cheaper” elsewhere. I’m sure InArt (and other companies) have strict rules about ‘undercutting’ one another with the more attractive price.

Gundamit will definitely feature the same MSRP as OSK and GT.

apparently some people are upset with this “hole”. This is a lot better than I expected, and I don’t get how this is a deal breaker for many. It’s not like everyone display their Sup backwards…not that I know of at least

Attachments

• IMG_3021.jpeg
    IMG_3021.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 0
appearently some people are upset with this “hole”. This is a lot better than I expected, and I don’t get how this is a deal breaker for many. It’s not like everyone display their Sup backwards…not that I know of at least

That’s not bad at all.

If anyone owns GAMETOYS sephiroth…the hole to plug in his wing is AWFUL. It’s LITERALLY an exposed hole!

I don’t think anyone’s gonna find this “cheaper” elsewhere. I’m sure InArt (and other companies) have strict rules about ‘undercutting’ one another with the more attractive price.

Gundamit will definitely feature the same MSRP as OSK and GT.

For any Australian collectors it’s definitely better to go with Sugo as it’ll essentially be $336 USD shipped ($525 AUD).

Look at my dude flexing that price 🤣🤣

Good for you man.

GOOD FOR YOU.

😜

In all seriousness that’s awesome.

But will you get it the same time as OSK?

Probably not.

Sugo has been getting the Queen silicone busts and other statues very fast after they release in China, but not so much with their InArt line of figures.

Back