InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my order in with @Kit Chen
Thanks and super excited!

I woke up at 8:03 AM…which is actually late for me.

Instinctively my hand reached out to my iPad, went straight to OSK, saw the listing, slapped that 2x PO, and went about my morning ritual.

Had to check my email a few mins ago to make sure I didn’t dream all of that.

apparently some people are upset with this “hole”. This is a lot better than I expected, and I don’t get how this is a deal breaker for many. It’s not like everyone display their Sup backwards…not that I know of at least
That's as good as it gets doing this method. I thought they were gonna puncture a hole into the suit itself to have it plug in honestly. Not sure what people are upset about. Not even something you see when on display and it avoids them doing the crotch grabber or your usual Hot Toys flight clamp that ruins the suit.

apparently some people are upset with this “hole”. This is a lot better than I expected, and I don’t get how this is a deal breaker for many. It’s not like everyone display their Sup backwards…not that I know of at least
It hides under the suit when zipped. Beautiful. This is a great idea. No unsightly clamp and no risk of damaging the suit when displaying it in flight for extended periods of time.

This shouldn‘t be a deal breaker but a deal maker for everyone.

I’ll be ordering this locally via Sugo. They have it for $525 AUD, which is about $336 USD with free domestic shipping within Australia.

For any Australian collectors it’s definitely better to go with Sugo as it’ll essentially be $336 USD shipped ($525 AUD).
I got it from Sugo as well. Don’t care about the extra delay. With points, bank discount and free local shipping I got it down to $430AU. Very happy with that :)

Last edited:
Might still be better to go with Kit, as he’ll likely get it faster.

Maybe but now that Australia/NZ region is part of the official IA distribution, it may be as fast. Either way, I'm not in a rush to be one of the first.

Sorry for the stupid question, haven’t used Sugo.. has Popcultcha confirmed they’ll get this in?

Maybe but now that Australia/NZ region is part of the official IA distribution, it may be as fast. Either way, I'm not in a rush to be one of the first.

Yeah I saw that too.

Which was why I was wondering if I should wait to see if Popcultcha would try to source it or not, as it would probably be cheaper for me that way.

It hides under the suit when zipped. Beautiful. This is a great idea. No unsightly clamp and no risk of damaging the suit when displaying it in flight for extended periods of time.

This shouldn‘t be a deal breaker but a deal maker for everyone.
Exactly. InArt designed plug that is hidden when not in use. It’s a perfect solution. Don’t get what people would be bothered by. Better than some clamp that damages the delicate suit over time and stands out like a sore thumb.

$49 express

Just to correct this, this was AUD. Around 32 USD which brings the total to roughly at 340 USD total shipped express. That's a big difference.

Yeah I saw that too.

Which was why I was wondering if I should wait to see if Popcultcha would try to source it or not, as it would probably be cheaper for me that way.

I'm gonna wait it out for other vendors as well but sugo's price to the USA is the lowest so far.

Just to correct this, this was AUD. Around 32 USD which brings the total to roughly at 340 USD total shipped express. That's a big difference.

I'm gonna wait it out for other vendors as well but sugo's price to the USA is the lowest so far.
Any reviews for Sugotoys my friends?

Any reviews for Sugotoys my friends?
They are excellent. No issues after 20+ purchases. Very good customer service, fast shipping, overall good prices. The only thing that bugs me is that it takes ages to get a decent amount of rewards points. But they have free shipping locally and you can get a 3% discount if you bank transfer. They get in pretty much everything including third party.

With pretty much everyone ordering from Kit, I wonder how long the 'stock' will last between now and October before pre-orders are no longer possible.

I was looking at Pop Collectibles but the feedback they get is, well. 40/60 against.

At least I trust Kit and have used his store numerous times.

Back